Lucky Bears is recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Bear, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the encouragement!

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Captains Log Day 3:

Still no new members. Despite being a 1 man guild, I came in close second in my first rumble against a 7 man guild. Both scoring in the 700's. The search continues for members who are willing to help start and lead this guild.

Super evil mega corp. and Skye like this.
  3. I know that feel bro... I had to stay alone my guild for like 2 months... I think this game seriously needs to do something to help guilds recruit new players... Bear I would seriously suggest u to remove the min pirate rank till u have 10-15 members in ur guild... I would also suggest u an new name for ur gulild (if u want to make an new guild for some reason) "lonely bear":p:D:p *pun intended*

And are u going to post ur captains log till day 1000 (or until u r active)???

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

Haha. I've already reduced the minimum rank to 1. And I'm still holding firm to my ph7 requirement because I don't want to deal with minis whenever we start rumbles.

But yes. I plan on doing my captains log until the guild gets active. :p

Super evil mega corp. likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Captain's Log Day 4:

I reorganized my captains quarters today. I've also lowered my standards for pirates to join my crew. Still looking for active pirates ph 6 and above!

6. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

Hey bud I know it's hard work being a captain but if you want a ready made active guild you are welcome to jump ship and join the crew

7. I highly doubt that he will do that... Bear I think u should wait for 1-2 months and u will have an highly active guild...

@Bear how do u make that guild banner below ur each post????

8. Cunnyfunt

Cunnyfunt Powder Monkey

You upload to your profile then it automatically appears after your posts

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. Host the picture on a picture hosting site, then past the bbcode link into your signature.

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

Captain's Log Day 5:
    My recruiting efforts have yielded their first fruit. My first member joined while I was asleep. Who knows if he will stay or not, but I'm hopeful. I'm also looking forward to having some friends visit for a while to rumble with us! If anyone wants to come visit temporarily just to rumble, feel free to stop by later today!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    Skye likes this.
  11. Skye

Skye Commodore

Congrats bear! You deserve whatever fruit you managed to yell ;)

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

Haha. Fixed that. :p

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

Captain's Log Day 6:

Had some friends visit for a rumble. We are killing it! It was so nice to have some perks funded for a while. The search continues for a core group of Pirates to help fund perks and lead this new guild.

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

Our second rumble was a huge success! Taking the win thanks to a few friends visiting and helping fund perks!

15. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are now rumbling daily! We can almost fund all perks, we are up to 5 members. We are now accepting any ph lvl. So no matter what lvl you are, if you are active come join Lucky Bears!

16. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are continuing to grow! Continuing to rumble daily! Still accepting accepting all ph lvls. Be active! Attack in rumbles! Have a good time! Join Lucky Bears!

17. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are still looking for active pirates. Chatty pirates needed! Any ph lvl is welcome. Come join Lucky Bears! We just need 1 more member with a training ground to be able to fund all perks!

18. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are up to 6 members, but most are low lvl. I'm working on helping develop these members. In the meantime, we still need some high lvl players to help fund perks.

Any small guilds wanting to merge, please private message me. We can discuss a merger.

19. Bear

Bear Commodore

Captain's Log Day 9:
    I've been very actively recruiting. I had to kick a couple inactive people, and losing a member hurts when you're this small. We are still holding steady at 7 members. If we don't get enough members to fund all our perks soon, we may be breaking down the pirate catcher for firewood!

Seriously though. We currently have all perks funded. Thanks to some wonderful friends who stop by occasionally and fund. We only need 2 member with all perk buildings to be able to fund all perks without outside help.

If you are active and chatty, please come check us out. If you are a small guild wanting to merge, please let me know and we can discuss terms.

I'm hoping the new and improved guild suggestion page will bring us some new recruits.

20. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are still looking for active players. All perks are funded except the training ground, and I have friends who stop by whenever it needs funding. So join us today!