Lucky Bears is recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Bear, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

Update! We are up to 11 members and can now completely fund all perks! Join today to be apart of this amazing crew!

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are up to 12 members! And that is after kicking some inactive players! Perks fully funded. Rumbles started daily.

Come join Lucky Bears for a fun guild with experienced players helping teach the less experienced.

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are still rumbling daily. Any active pirate is welcome. We are a casually competitive guild. Lucky Bears #1 priority is fun, and enjoying the game. If you are tired of being micromanaged by a domineering captain always telling you when its time to push rank, when its time to farm etc. Come join Lucky Bears. As long as you are active. You play your own way. Rank Push or Farm, whatever floats your boat.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

We are still holding strong. Looking for experienced pirates who want to chat! Chatty pirates is what I need! A ph lvl is welcome as long as you chat and are actively attacking.

Ian likes this.
  5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

My hat goes off to you brother Bear.

You have spirit and that my friend is a prime ingredient towards success. God speed CAPTAIN.. The winds of change are moving in your favor.

From all of us at Midnight...

TiGeR

Ian likes this.
  6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Guild chat is getting better! We could still use some chatty pirates. Any ph lvl is welcome as long as you chat and attack!