Maintenance

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 19, 2014.

1. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

where's your hard statistical evidence to support this assertion?

2. Oh my two Server Maintenance right after each other.. They must be sweating there at Midoki :p

3. Denis

Denis Crew

I'm one step away from start of my academy and ph upgrading, but 3 ! server maintenance for about hour :(

4. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Luckily I Upgraded My Ship Litterally 1 Minute Before Maintenance

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  5. Denis

Denis Crew

I have more than 1,9 millions of golds and more then 800k of grogs. I must waiting for maintenance has ended, because i don't want to give so many resources to someone

6. Can't wait to raid you then ;)

7. Denis

Denis Crew

My defense is not so bad. Raid can be costly :)

8. Denis

Denis Crew

WHAT ??? How its possible ? Message about server maintenance on my screen, but after that i see my base has attacked and i loose about 258 k of golds and 68k of grogs ! How it's possible ? I was online in the game. Todays server maintenances looks like a mockery :( Now i need a few hours to earn so much . I'm furious

9. Just so you know, it wasn't me ;)

10. Denis

Denis Crew

Yes, i see :) (and i win the battle, but i don't need pp now, i need resources). I think should be a ban on attacks for about 5-10 mins after server maintenance. Because for someone server maintenance has ended, for someone not

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  11. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Luckily I Didn't Get Attacked Just so You Know I Got 300.000 Back Then Which Is Basiccaly a Million For You Nc You're A Higher Lvl

12. Denis

Denis Crew

I was getting ready to attack 2 days. Than i go to exploration map and won many resources from one rich island, then i half day gaining the missing resources in battles. And now i must do it again for half day ? It's no good

13. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

I Know Thats A Pain I Have That Problem Once It Took Me 3 Days To Get Backed

14. Denis

Denis Crew

The problem is that i need to be online to avoid further loss . But what is the guarantee that the next time server is maintenance again i will not lose a lot of resources ?

[​IMG]

I need 2 millions of gold and 900k of grogs to start upgrade

15. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

If You Don't Wanna Lose Resources Like Overnight Or Something Put Your PH Outside Before Going To Lof Out After That Pray Somebody DONT Attack Your Resources And Go For The PH It Work For Me For A Couple Of Days

Denis likes this.
  16. Denis

Denis Crew

I always start attacking resources

17. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Well Then Can You Attack Your Own Base

18. Denis

Denis Crew

I try to put my ph outside now. And now i gain more 100k golds for attack (it's not so easy for my lvl), but then i must wait about half hour for my pirates recruiting has done. And for enough resources for upgrade, i must have min 3 attacks more ...

19. z1ggur4t

z1ggur4t Crew

or plan to use the resources as soon as you get them. difficult i know. the other option is to use a paid for shield...

20. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Dang...sinister souls is everywhere! Too OP!!!