Message to Midoki

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by Lady Sal, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Lady Sal

Lady Sal Powder Monkey

I wanted to take the time to praise YALL on the awesome job yall have done with Plunder Pirates:) The graphics are hands down the BEST I have seen yet. I may be a rookie to PP but I am totally amazed at the hard work Yall have put into this game and I see it being HUGE , bigger than COC ( which by the way I've been playing for almost 2 years ). I never thought I would like a game better than COC, but yall have proved me wrong:)! I have actually recruited 9 members of the clan im in to come and plunder with me and i have to mention ALL of them are impressed!! Check this out I've only been playing a week and more have downloaded it but can't join the guild yet:) im sure soon the rest will set aside their COC pride and will join too. I can't leave this forum with out mentioning the ability to rotate your screen 360 degrees during a raid.... Which is PURE GENIOUS! For anyone reading this who hasn't downloaded this game, your missing out on tons of fun:) Thanks Midoki! Happy plundering people​

Daddy P, Luqman, AngryBeard and 5 others like this.
  2. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

What she said.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'll be able to have more of my friends play too once the android version is released. :) The game really draws you in with the graphics and the gameplay. The community of it keeps you here. :)

Lady Sal likes this.
  4. Ah you're so sweet <3

Floki likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I mean it - without my guild and the forums I would have quit. I've met a lot of like-minded people, a few crazies, and made some friends. Plus I got free underwear. Why would I ever leave? :)

6. Underwear that actually fits? lol ;)

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It's a bit snug, but it fits. Kel must have twigs for legs.

@Lady Sal - congrats on bringing so many from CoC. It always brings a smile to my face to see people leave that game for this one.

Lady Sal likes this.
  8. Burnz

Burnz Captain

What she said.
    What he said too.

I can't agree more Lady, I've been a clasher for a very, very long time (still have the first xmas tree). But as soon as I found this game and AG, I just log on to collect loot and donate maxed dragons/peekas or wizards to my clanmates. This game blows Clash out of the water in every way. Funny thing is, I find myself trying to rotate my clash screen all the time since I'm so used to it from PP. Anyways, Plunder on.

Luqman, yeti and Gangrene Beard like this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

What @Lady Sal said, and bonus points for using Y'all, so I'm not the only Carolinian on this forum doing it.

Luqman and Lady Sal like this.
  10. Lady Sal

Lady Sal Powder Monkey

Funny you say that bc I now try to rotate my screen when im editing my layout and when raiding:) Yeah I of course still play COC, and like you i go on and donate. Feels great to have something new and fresh :)

Burnz likes this.
  11. Lady Sal

Lady Sal Powder Monkey

What part of SC? Im live in Columbia:)

Kelani likes this.
  12. Lady Sal

Lady Sal Powder Monkey

Free underwear? Heck! Where do I sign up?? Lol

Kelani likes this.
  13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Win a contest or become an invaluable asset to the forums. Kel, Bear, Fish-Eyed, and I carved our a nice section in the improvements sub-forums and in exchange for our services there, AngryBeard rewarded us with Plunder Packs(press packs). So good luck either way! :)

Lady Sal likes this.
  14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, the Carolina part anyway. :) I'm in Western NC, and there's a handful of other NC people on the forum, as well. Way more Carolinians than you'd expect to find on a single forum, that's for sure. I guess we're all pirates by nature.

Lady Sal likes this.
  15. Lady Sal

Lady Sal Powder Monkey

Yes we are... We are on the coast

16. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

South toward Charleston or north toward MB?
    We lived over the border in Sav, but headed on south again. Will end up in Cuba eventually

17. Lady Sal

Lady Sal Powder Monkey

Im an hour and 30 min from myrtle and 2 and a half hours from charleston:)

18. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Well I'm definitely going to have to download and give this game a shot :cool: Also, this is getting weird because I'm in Wilmington NC visiting my dad.

:D North Carolina raise up, take your shirt off, twist it 'round yo' head, spin it like a helicopter :D

Kelani likes this.
  19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yep, three forum people are down in the Eastern part of the state. I think I'm the only one stuck over in the mountains. :(

20. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm the lone Mississippian...