Message to Midoki

Discussion in 'Fan Forum' started by Lady Sal, Jan 8, 2015.

1. yeti

yeti Captain

I do this all the time, too! So frustrating that it doesn't work in that game!

Burnz likes this.
  2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ummmmm they sadly only come in men's large :( I have a pair and SOOOOOOOO wanted a pretty pair of plunder panties :D

3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Say that 10 times fast. Warning: cover your screen first.

Christy likes this.
  4. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

I can actually hear your accent

Kelani likes this.
  5. Kyzo

Kyzo Crew

I would like to say pretty much the same although ive complained a few times about the chinese guilds and such the moment i downloaded this game i pretty much dropped all my other games and spent all day everyday on it i love it truley just cant wait for more guild features good work to eevery one at midoki

6. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

I really hope that you have a friend named "Yall"...

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Hey! Watch it. There are southerners on this forum :)

Tex, Rachael, Bear and 1 other person like this.
  8. So funny to hear about all the soft pirates from down south where it's nice and warm. You should be aware that there is also a huge contingent of frozen Canadian pirates (-25C where I am today or -13F for you folks in SC) that loves the game playing with frozen fingers and are much tougher to deal with, Arghh!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    Kelani likes this.
  9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Actually, it's not all warm down here. Your cold air visits us regularly. Today's High/Low: -6C / -18C Yeah, yeah, it's not -25C but it isn't a beach day, either.

10. Rachael

Rachael Crew

It's a disgusting 74F here today. o_O I can't wait until Thursday's high of 53F!

11. Tex

Tex Commodore

Rachael and Kelani like this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

What he said. :) And a tip for the uninitiated: If you use Y'all when speaking to a single person, and anyone's around to hear it, you will be laughed at once they get out of earshot.

Ugh. You're on your own there. :) Y'all is a colorful term with a rich cultural heritage. Actual definition aside, Twerking reminds me of the sound animals make before they puke.