Midnight Rumbles...rumble once per week in a fun, friendly guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by awbo, Aug 28, 2015.

1. awbo

awbo Captain

Introducing our new guild Midnight Rumbles. We are the companion guild to the rumble-free Midnight Raiders.

We are looking to build a fun and competitive guild beginning with weekly rumbles and monthly rank pushes.

Members of either Midnight guild are free to move back and forth as need dictates. If you want to farm and hang with some friendly players, then Raiders is probably the guild for you. If you like some competition every now and then, come and join Rumbles. If one of our guilds is full, join the other and we'll provide you the opportunity to switch as soon as we can. We also welcome visitors for short or long term stays.

Crew Requirements:

• All PH levels welcome
    • Seek to obtain and donate to all available perks (no free loading)
    • Be active: nudge sent at 3 days of inactivity, automatic kick at 7 days unless arranged with Crew
    • Chat when you can, new players must introduce themselves and monitor chat so we can communicate with you
    • Be friendly and respectful to your fellow ship mates
    • Participate in guild events: non-contributors to rumbles will not receive rewards
    • English please

Our inaugural rumble commences 2pm Pacific Time Sat 8/29. We're very excited about it and a lot of the Raiders' crew are coming across. We'd love to see some new recruits, or just drop in for a visit and rumble with us (@Spongee, @Christy, @Lynsey [Midoki] we'd love to see you). All welcome!

[​IMG]

We utilise Slack for inter-guild chat, please PM myself, @Tiger Claw or @Ian to join.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Tiger Claw and Ian like this.
  2. Christy

Christy Commodore

Best of luck :) I may take you up on your offer one day soon :)

awbo likes this.
  3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Good luck Captain JJ

@Christy You have been a glowing inspiration for all the wonderful women who play Plunder Pirates and help keep us men in check ;).

When JJ joined Midnight Raiders I was humbled to learn that he was a she. Yeah, typical male stereotype thinking. JJ's wittiness and spunk was proof positive to this old cat that she was a natural leader. A take charge gal who isn't afraid to fall into the heat of battle. That determination played a vital role in Midnights success. As Captain of the Raiders I stand proud knowing she's is at the helm of Rumbles :).

So this is it fellow Pirates. Be among the first to join our Rumble guild powered by a Captain that reaches towards the stars. She has fire in her eyes and dynamite in her hand bag. :p

TiGeR

awbo, John56, Christy and 1 other person like this.
  4. awbo

awbo Captain

@Tiger Claw you're making me blush, thank you for all your support and I look forward to working with you in our new alliance, may it grow to rival PU ;)

Welcome to Super619! Thanks for giving Rumbles a try, we look forward to getting to know you.

Thanks also to @Jeff C, Iceman and Tiger for helping fund TG for the rumble. All going great so far...

Tiger Claw likes this.
  5. Johan Hegg

Johan Hegg Powder Monkey

Good luck to you guys! Great game:)

Ian and awbo like this.
  6. awbo

awbo Captain

Well done team, first rumble smashed! We all had great fun. See you same time next week.

Come join us, we welcome all PH levels.

Ian likes this.
  7. Johan Hegg

Johan Hegg Powder Monkey

Congrats on your first win!!! Hope you have many more!!

Tiger Claw, Ian and awbo like this.
  8. John56

John56 First Mate

I moved over from Midnight Raiders to Midnight Rumbles to try out a Rumble for the first time and had a blast! No pressure from our fearless leader, except by example, and we competed more with ourselves than we did against the other guilds. I had heard and seen a lot of grumbling about the grind of Rumbling, but we had fun and still managed to win!

Thanks Captain JJ and Ian who showed us how it is done and let us loose to enjoy ourselves terrorizing the entire ocean!

Tiger Claw, Ian and awbo like this.
  9. awbo

awbo Captain

Are you new to the game from CoC? We want you!!

We have a few players who have recently started PP with CoC experience and there are many strategies that transfer across. Let our team help you adapt to the game and advance quickly. PP rumbles are quite different to CoC Wars but apparently just as, if not more fun. We have these once per week and in between grow your base.

We also have some very experienced players who love helping new pirates, who have valuable knowledge about both attack and defence and can share high level troops.

So come and give Midnight Rumbles a try, all PH levels welcome. Next rumble this Saturday.

Oh, plus, we would love some more Aussies ;)

Ian likes this.
  10. awbo

awbo Captain

Welcome Wonder Pants! Love the name.

Ian likes this.
  11. Ian

Ian Commodore

awbo likes this.
  12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Just a reminder that we are a stress/hassle free guild; open to ALL PH levels on either a temporary or long term basis. We will be rumbling this weekend, so drop in for the day or stay for the fun. Our doors are always open.

awbo likes this.
  13. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

My shiny new signature...

14. awbo

awbo Captain

Welcome bomber10, vito and bagong, all brand new shiny pirates starting out, we hope you enjoy the game.

Also hi to @Scar Face who has come over for a first-time rumble this weekend. I hope you have a lot of fun
    Scar.

Next rumble is 3pm Pacific Saturday. @Tiger Claw, anyone from Raiders who wants to rumble needs to make it across before then. All PH levels, all experience levels, all degrees of pirateness accepted. Come and rumble with us for just the day, or more permanently. The more the merrier!

Tiger Claw likes this.
  15. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Yay! We have "minis"

16. awbo

awbo Captain

We are rumbling this Saturday 3pm Pacific Time. All are welcome just to drop in and rumble, or stay a bit longer. We have some new pirates that are low PH levels so far, we do NOT endorse 'minis'.

So come and have a fun day with us and let's watch @Mad Max and @John56 try to beat each other :D

Go Rumbles!

Ian likes this.
  17. awbo

awbo Captain

Well, congratulations team on another smashing victory!

Everyone did a superb job, but it was a race to the top for @Mad Max and @Scar Face with Max just taking out top honours again! Well done both of you, great first rumble Scar! @John56 came in a close third and hit the 700 mark, awesome. @Lexi the lycanthrope, tom and bomber, great first rumble also, I hope you had fun.

I can't mention everyone but I have posted in Slack. For those not on it yet, please PM me. Suffice to say it was an amazing team effort and I am proud of you all, with many members hitting rumble high scores and PR personal bests.

Thanks also to @Jeff C for helping fund TG, donate troops and support from the sidelines.

If you would like to join our team, please read post #1 and if you think our guild would be a good fit for you come on over! We welcome all PH levels.

Ian likes this.
  18. awbo

awbo Captain

Welcome to our newest members BMC-1312, plunder13, Darynsw, Port Elliott, Lundqvist and bazza. Looking forward to getting to know you all and rumbling this weekend.

We rumble every Sat-Sun (USA time) so if that suits you and you're an active player, come join us. All PH levels welcome.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  19. awbo

awbo Captain

So, contrary to my last post, we are going to try the rumble a day earlier this week, so start is Friday 3pm Pacific US time. Following this one we'll see which schedule suits the majority.

We welcome all PH levels as either permanent or visiting members. Pop in just for the rumble or join us for the long voyage. We're 2/2 so far, let's see if we can make it 3 ;)

Ian likes this.
  20. awbo

awbo Captain

Well done team, that makes it an unbeaten 3/3! It was a real battle against New Zealand and great to see the team pull together to get over the line.

I have now put a minimum BP requirement for rumbles of 100. This is a very reasonable target and rumbles are only once a week. If you don't think you can meet this on any given week, our alliance guilds Midnight Raiders or the new Midnight Rampage can host you temporarily.

We encourage free movement between our guilds based on your needs. Both of our other guilds are rumble-free and support farming and achievement of personal goals in the game.

Rumbles are now back to the Saturday 3pm Pacific USA time.

If you like a bit of fun and friendly competition come and join us. Go Midnight!

John56, Ian and Ultimate Sea Dog like this.