Midnight Rumbles...rumble once per week in a fun, friendly guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by awbo, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Jeff C

Jeff C Powder Monkey

Hi JJ,
    I added Ian's embellishments to my new signature image... What do you think?

awbo likes this.
  2. awbo

awbo Captain

Looks great!

3. John56

John56 First Mate

Sweet! Copied from yours for my signature. Now I just have to get my banner changed to Rumbles...

awbo likes this.
  4. awbo

awbo Captain

So, today our team finished our most EPIC rumble yet against Italian Pirates. We are ecstatic! - and we lost :) - by only 77 points!!

We achieved our highest rumble score ever of 11,811 putting us at number 11 on the top 100 rumble guilds leaderboard. Everyone fought really hard and it came down to the wire, we sure pushed those Italians to stay up late to beat us! And all this with only 20 members.

It's a credit to our team that we came so close. I won't mention names because everyone played their part. I know a lot of you hit personal bests this rumble so congratulations. We also had some Midnight Rampage visitors @Dianne's Isle and Squirt - thanks for visiting, donating and being part of our team, we hope to have you again. The chat was just rolling down the window, everyone encouraging everyone else, heaps of people donating, it was absolutely amazing.

If you think you might want to be a part of our team, please read post #1 of this thread. We have a minimum BP requirement of 100 per rumble and a minimum 100PR for entry. Other than that, we like to chat and have fun. All PH levels welcome.

# Johnny Doe #, Tiger Claw and Ian like this.
  5. Ian

Ian Commodore

@awbo congratulation to you and the members of Midnight Rumbles, a job well done. You should be very proud (as am I) of your members.

Yes, our members returned today and could not speak more highly of your guild and the fast paced excitement of this rumble. It certainly got the in-guild chat going, with more members interested in joining you in next weeks rumble.

Again, well done on the final score given the members your guild had at the time.

awbo and Tiger Claw like this.
  6. awbo

awbo Captain

So, number #11 last week, can we do it again?

Come and rumble with us Saturdays 3pm Pacific. All welcome, minimum score of 100BP required. Lots of fun, chat and raiding. All PHs welcome.

7. awbo

awbo Captain

Congratulations team on another win. And we made it to #86 in the last hour, well done all very proud of you.

Welcome also to our newest members Nicholas, back4more, Sir Reginold, 2 eyed Nate & khittopher21.

We rumble once a week and have lots of fun. Come and join us or our other alliance guilds Midnight Raiders & Midnight Rampage. All members can move among alliance guilds as they wish. We are building a great community here.

8. Ian

Ian Commodore

Looks like there will be fun to be had this weekend in Midnight Rumbles, with a number of members from Midnight Rampage and Midnight Raiders looking at heading over for a weekend of some good old Pirate fun. Drinking grog, telling tall stories around the fire and of course a RUMBLE.... What more could Pirates want?

awbo likes this.
  9. awbo

awbo Captain

Well, what a fun 24 hours. We had 13 alliance visitors from Midnight Raiders and Midnight Rampage including Captain @Tiger Claw and Captain @Ian. Got a great rumble matchup and some great competition from The Beach Fire, but the internal competition was fierce and pushed us to #5 on the leaderboard. Hooray! Laughing Skulls look out ;)

If you are an active player, like to chat and contribute and want to rumble once a week, we're the guild for you.

Ian likes this.
  10. Ian

Ian Commodore

Thank you Captain @awbo for hosting us, our members all enjoyed the visit and learnt a lot from you and your members over the weekend.

11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Top 5 ? o_O

Damn... Wait an extra day and be TOP 4 :D

[​IMG]

That was an awesome rumble folks...

TiGeR