Midoki Before you released this update did you by chance play it?????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fricc2174, Jul 15, 2015.

1. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Just curious Midoki, what is going on?

Did you not check the AI for WD? Should a WD run from a pack of gunners to pursue 1 lone jugg?

Do you still not see that a level 2 base can far out score any other base level give the same play time? If I had a 50 guild all level 2 with good players vs the same type players with max bases, the max based guild would lose by about 50%

Did you not see that players who did GEM the PH (hence give you MONEY) were negatively affected by upgrading their PH faster? (FYI I will not gem next time if statements aren't made on the subject by Midoki)

Were you not interested in fixing the replay issues?

Did you not see that many players are affected by the quick recruit button? (Doesn't sync with the pirate catcher) so it is of no use.

Please guys add to this list or feel free to challenge any of it.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Do you not see that this could be a quick update with fixes for some of those issues?

Daddy P likes this.
  3. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Are my points not valid? Do I not have the right to complain when I spend money on something and the end product isn't what was expected. I tell you what, if Midoki wishes to refund my money then I'll remove the post.

4. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I could be wrong, but I interpret @Bear 's comments as supportive. Like midoki could fix some of these issues in a quick update as opposed to the problems dragging on and on.

Becker Redbeard and Bear like this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I'm saying they may be fixing several of these issues in this update. They could fix none of them. Who knows. But there are already multiple threads on this forum where you can complain. Go and do it. I will not stop you or argue with you. We desperately need bug fixes. But let's at least wait until the update is released before we bash midoki for what they did or didn't do in it.

6. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

I am sorry. It sounded different. I know there are other posts. I want it to stand out so Midoki gets the message. They should share information about what they are doing about the issues. all I have heard from friends is Midoki wants us to just deal with it and that's not acceptable.

7. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

"This update." Have they announced another one? I must have missed that. I did see the new pirate teaser.

8. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

+1 to the above issues. Its crazy how these got past QA!

Bootylicous likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'm assuming a new update coming since they gave a teaser. They don't normally tease for no reason.

Daddy P likes this.
  10. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Well hopefully they are fixing some of not all of these issues.
    When I read threads by Midoki it didn't seem like they were unhappy about WD. I doubt that will be fixed.

11. Tex

Tex Commodore

We are the QA folks. Didn't read the TOS?
    Midoki compensates our services with free gold, grog, and gems in game. :D

locomoco and peg-brain bob like this.
  12. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Yea my free gold is over flowing lol

13. The button works for me everytime now after the small update they did shortly after the patch.

14. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's still not working consistently for me.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  15. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Mine didn't

16. Hmm weird, it works fine on my and my girlfriends device.

17. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Funny thing mine worked initially until the maintenance

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  18. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Tried to post a picture of my last battle. 1hour 3 min and that's not even recruiting about 15 troops. HG and skellywags.

19. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

I'm a cheapskate I know... But I'm waiting till 6min recruitment bug is 'fixed' before using that button! :)

20. Skye

Skye Commodore

While a lot did slip past qa (which happens with every major update tbh), they're obviously not ignoring it. Bugs take time to fix, and more importantly, updates take time to be approved by the app store. I'm sure a fix for most of the bugs is coming soon.

Replays on the other hand probably need an entirely new system designed to make them truly accurate, and its probably a lot more cost effective for them to just tweak the current system and hope it gets close enough, and focus their man hours elsewhere (developing new content, which is what makes them money)

Beck [Midoki] and peg-brain bob like this.