Midoki Before you released this update did you by chance play it?????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fricc2174, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Commodore

The only problem I see with this idea: if the next closest unit decided to run for the hills around the edge of a base because it was standing slightly more to one side than the other troops when they destroyed a building.

Thus the WD protecting the lone gunner is back.

2. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

I agree with previous comments. Just revert to old ai. A very rare lone gunner issue wasn't worth the constant lone jugg issue. For those few who like the new ai, as others have said, just add a toggle button to switch before a battle to whichever ai you prefer. Simple.

850arrr likes this.
  3. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Just to clarify my stance, though I have adapted to and like the new AI, I did not mind the old AI too much, it was not that hard to avoid it's problems. Even if I did, the "right thing" for Midoki to do, given the obvious popular opinion, is to simply change it back, until they can get the new one ready for prime time; meaning it's actually tested by playing, not by having the outsourced QA company with a godawful track record give it a "working" checkmark.

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Oh for gods sake, yes, please revert it back. Come on midoki, use that Undo button!

5. awbo

awbo Captain

Nice avatar :D

# Johnny Doe # and 850arrr like this.
  6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

:D

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

What bothers me most is that I dropped off the LB for 6wks to up my HG, and the new WD AI pretty much puts the HG in the "too expensive to use, dies too quick" hole he was stuck in before.

850arrr likes this.
  8. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Adjusting troop deployment means noting when your WD spends the whole battle running from one side of the island to the other, going God knows where, sometimes out to sea even. I've been forced to completely change my whole crew & attack strategy, but it still means noting because my WD is a complete psycho, he will leave HG'ers and run to the other end of the island, then change his mind & run back, and so on. Just unusable.

850arrr likes this.
  9. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Chris and Lynsey should not take offense. It's not meant to hurt feelings, but to spark conversation so they can see it's a major problem. It is sarcasm. No offense is intended. I am sure they obviously looked at the game prior to launching. They should give updates of when these things are being fixed.

850arrr likes this.