Mutiny

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Slice n' Dice, Jan 22, 2015.

?

Agree?

1. Yes! +1

2. This is dumb :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Glad I'm not Captain.

Due to my profound paranoia, I'd probably kick everyone just to prevent mutiny.

I suppose that could appear both self serving and self defeating if you were to look at it the wrong way.

Look, potato!

TBird and Captain Harlock like this.
  2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

So YOU say

3. John Deepseas

John Deepseas Powder Monkey

Any idea if this is going to happen? Getting tired of Captains who just disappear and having a guild have to restart from scratch

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Because the upcoming Quartermaster rank should lessen the problem, I doubt this will happen soon, if ever. It may be useful, but has a lot of potential for abuse.

5. John Deepseas

Still... there should be a way to handle a Captain that just walks away. It is a real pain to rebuild a Guild of scratch. Makes otherwise active people quit too. How do we propose/request a solution?

Kelani likes this.
  6. Skye

Skye Commodore

If it required the captain to have had to have been offline for at least 7 days (for an arbitrary cutoff), it would be really hard to abuse.

7. John Deepseas

How about making that a configurable Guild setting? "Captain auto-demoted after X days". Max of 30. It goes to the latest active Quarter Master or whomever. Demoted Captain not auto-kicked but drops a rank. After that, the rest of the game functionality can deal with it.

Kelani likes this.
  8. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

I like that idea, then the captains won't get betrayed and thrown overboard:)

9. John Deepseas

Lynsey [Midoki] How do we get this into the feature request list?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  10. John Deepseas

11. ChocolateGiddyUp

ChocolateGiddyUp Powder Monkey

Did not read the whole thread and now regretting my vote. This would be a great idea. I would not have had to start my own guild and would have been the captain of Tight Butthole (get dat hole!)

12. John Deepseas

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This would go in the Guild list, yes.