New ARABIC Legendary pirate

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by kingharry2010, Feb 13, 2015.

1. since we got NEW LEGENDARY pirate

[​IMG]

i want to suggest to have some Arabic pirate as well i mean something similar to this

[​IMG]

thats all thanks
    @Lynsey [Midoki]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    Kawika, Christy, Luqman and 2 others like this.
  2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Love it! Maybe his special skill is creating a sand storm on the island blinding enemy defenses.

Luqman likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Commodore

I like both of these ideas

4. or shooting poison Dagger that can do damage during the time he is alive

Christy and Luqman like this.
  5. Kawika

Kawika Crew

As long as they aren't Somali Pirates. They can't plunder for crap! :D

Christy and Tex like this.
  6. Ashrovy

Ashrovy Powder Monkey

nice idea, I think arabic troops will be a long range reinforcement

7. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG]

I want an Indian Dacoit in PP like Veerappan with Big and Long moustaches....can i get?

8. lol Hahahahahah

9. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

This is a good idea but I think Midoki would only use real life pirates as legendary pirates.
    To those who might not know Ching Shih was a Real chinese pirate who raided chinas coast and even took on chinas imperial fleet.
    Unlike other pirates ching shih was able to retire peacefully, keeping all her plunder.
    This makes ching shih truly a legend of a pirate, not something that the creators just made up.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  10. SaK

SaK First Mate

What
    What do you think.. Veerappan is made up...go and search hes the indias greatest terror...go and search in the net.
    I don't understand what was the need to implement a real life chinese whoever in the gameplay

Danny Liu likes this.
  11. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

My bad, I only looked at the first post then replied.
    However i still think if midoki were to implement a legendary pirate, the pirate would be based off of a real person, whether its Ching shih, veerappan or blackbeard etc
    All whom are truly legendary.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think it's a nice idea to use real-life Pirates as Legendary ones, but I don't think it should be a requirement. That kind of limits how creative they can be with them, IMO.

13. Kawika

Kawika Crew

14. SaK

SaK First Mate

why chinese i dont understand...when it was xmas, they made santabrute...mixuture...not exact santa
    But for chinese its a real legend...if so, then i want legends from another countries too or i will guess they are biased towards china.

15. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

Well its almost Chinese New Year which i assume is the reason for the chinese pirate.
    If they dont make a Veerapan based pirate for Ramadan or Kwansa then you can complain

kEnNeth0510 likes this.
  16. SaK

SaK First Mate

That was my point...ill be eagerly waiting for that moment...to see midoki is in love with china or not!

17. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

I agree, having Pirates from other countries would make this much more interesting.

18. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Pretty sure Midoki is in love with any country which has profit potential.

Kawika and SaK like this.
  19. Bryno

Bryno Crew

And as businesses do cater to thier patrons some more then others. Money talks

Kawika and SaK like this.
  20. SaK

SaK First Mate

[​IMG]
    thts what i mentioned in another thread but @Tex-n-OC got that in another way...no offense!