New Troop: Enchanted Parrot

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by One-Eyed Willy, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

Sorry. But how does this relate to the thread topic about parrots? o_O
    I like the buried chest idea, but I think it's covered in another post.

2. Floki

Floki Captain

What you you want me to read everything?:)
    On the buried chest there are pictures of parrots....Also Long John Silver has a Parrot on his shoulder
    [​IMG]
    So really my post was quite parrot esk really...:cool:

3. Tex

Tex Commodore

Well at least you didn't hi-jack the post this time with pics of female asian warriors. ;)

4. Floki

Floki Captain

[​IMG]
    Ok that should cover it.....Consider it hi jacked:rolleyes:

5. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

I like the idea you guys have mentioned of having the parrot as a part of guild donations.

To expand on this idea, perhaps it would be cool if:

Guild members could upgrade their VH to allow for the upgrading of the parrots. Then through the Guild Hall, these parrots could be donated to guild members to help them defend against enemy attacks; distracting and perhaps damaging enemy troops.

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

My favorite parrot idea so far has been to make them the special ability of the juggs. When activated 1 parot would fly off the shoulder of each jug and circle the nearest defense. It would do no damage, but it would have a mid range health so it could take a few hits before dying. Thus distracting the defenses for a few seconds.