Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere 10-ATTACK RUMBLE

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by awbo, Aug 2, 2016.

1. awbo

awbo Captain

Come and join Aurora Borealis or Aurora Australis on 13th August for a special 10 ATTACK RUMBLE. These 2 guilds will form up under Captain @Dianne's Isle for the North and Captain @Darth Yoda for the South on Friday 12th August. Guilds will be open to all who wish to participate. The rules will be 10 attacks only per player. Anyone going over the 10 limit will void their score, as will anyone using the force-close glitch. Rumble will start Saturday afternoon USA time.

This will be the second orchestrated 10-Rumble, which showcases players' skills in 3-starring at high rank rather than how many gems are willing to be spent. It's the closest thing we have to a Guild War right now. If you want to see how the first went down, you can view the thread here.

So come represent you part of the world on 8/13. For further details, comment this thread or pm myself or the captains. Looking forward to an exciting contest.

Langballe, Tiger Claw, John56 and 5 others like this.
  2. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Come and join me in representing the Southern Hemisphere. On the 12th August, search for Aurora Australis, and join us in battling those from 'up north'.

Remember, a maximum 10 attacks only (win or lose).

3. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

Love the banner @Dianne's Isle . You set a high standard. I will need to prepare my counter...

Ian and Dianne's Isle like this.
  4. Hey @Darth Yoda I got some help with the banner from @Ian I can't imagine how badly that would have gone!

Ian likes this.
  5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Ian likes this.
  6. @Tiger Claw You can blame @awbo for the organization and great names of the guilds, and thanks!

Ian and awbo like this.
  7. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Congratulations is more like it. :)

I hope other guild members join in on the fun. It's a true model of how others can showcase their strategic attack skills vs their pocket size alone, but also offer gem usage to quickly achive 10 battles (if needed). It's a win win format. A win for players and a win for Midoki since gems aren't discouraged.

Perhaps in time something similar will be offered in Guild Wars. Only time will tell.

Good luck to both teams. ;)

TiGeR

8. Ian

Ian Commodore

Good luck to both our Captains @Darth Yoda and @Dianne's Isle and their respective teams; with the enthusiasm being generated within the alliance about this event am sure it will be a great event and really test their attack skills and patience of all those involved. (I can see a lot of nexting coming up.. :rolleyes:)

Dianne's Isle and Tiger Claw like this.
  9. Ian

Ian Commodore

I will be there sailing under the command of Captain @Darth Yoda to defend the honour of the Southern Hemisphere ... 10 skilled attacks in 24 hrs.. This rumble is all about skill.. Are there any other members who will support either the Northern or Southern Hemispheres?

awbo, Darth Yoda and Dianne's Isle like this.
  10. Ian

Ian Commodore

Remember this is a challenge based on achieving 10 quality attacks only; open to all members of any Guilds. So if you consider yourself a consistent and quality attacker, then come and join us and support your part of the world and your home waters...

850arrr and Dianne's Isle like this.
  11. My army is growing. Please join us!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    Ian likes this.
  12. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I'll probably be a last minute fill in. Most know my skill level is by no means up to that of most players, so I am best utilized as a last resort. Last ten attack rumble I got there literally a minute late. If I participate, I'll try to be a little more prompt this time.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  13. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

@Booty Slappa and I will be joining you for the southern team!!

14. Ian

Ian Commodore

It will be great to see you there @Spongee , I am in the same boat as you... it will be a great day regardless of the outcome.

Dianne's Isle likes this.
  15. Ian

Ian Commodore

Dianne's Isle and Pink Taco like this.
  16. Madhouse

Madhouse Crew

Dianne's Isle likes this.
  17. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Not that far south...but we represent the south no matter what!! Lol :p

Dianne's Isle and Madhouse like this.
  18. Ian likes this.