Northern Hemisphere vs Southern Hemisphere 10-ATTACK RUMBLE

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by awbo, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Blondie

Blondie Powder Monkey

Southern part of the North means I'm joining @Dianne's Isle for the battle...

Dianne's Isle and Ian like this.
  2. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Dianne's Isle and Ilythia like this.
  3. I heard we have some possible members from DUI joining the North! I have @HARLOCK too! Just sayin

Darth Yoda and Ian like this.
  4. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

I'll join with one of my alt islands...Capt Jack Burton. I'm in the north but will happily play for the south if needed.

Dianne's Isle, awbo and Ian like this.
  5. awbo

awbo Captain

Nice @Cocobean will be great to see Jack :)

Dianne's Isle likes this.
  6. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

I stand with the Queen of the North! (No need to send Lady Lyanna after me, seriously Di! That little girl scares me!)

Cocobean, Dianne's Isle and Ilythia like this.
  7. awbo

awbo Captain

[​IMG]
    Guilds are open. Please be in guild by Saturday 2pm Pacific. Looking forward to meeting many new people!

8. awbo

awbo Captain

We matched!!! Let the games begin :)
    [​IMG]

9. awbo

awbo Captain

Australis out of the gate early, 136 attacks vs Borealis 113 attacks
    [​IMG]

10. awbo

awbo Captain

The following guilds have members represented in our rumble:

Amici Italiani
    Aussie Razors
    Christ R Cap'n 2
    Danske Rumblere
    Dark Angels
    Dark Crusaders
    Dead Unicorn Inc.
    Dutch Bro's
    Elite Legion
    Midnight Rampage
    Midnight Rebels
    Midnight Rumbles
    Rogue Raiders
    Smuggler's Cove
    USA Pirateers
    Wind Raiders

That's 16! Not quite the 20 I was hoping for but still a great turnout. Please let me know if I've missed anyone.

Kudos to everyone who participated. And thank you very much for making it a great day for everyone.

Now who will win...:)

peg-brain bob, Mobotts, Ian and 2 others like this.
  11. This has been so much fun. We have a wonderful group of players in both guilds. AMAZING replays. I love the chat too. It's difficult to make myself log off. Thank you to all the visitors that have joined us, and our amazing Midnight players! I'm glad it isn't over yet.

HARLOCK, Ian and awbo like this.
  12. Ian

Ian Commodore

As we pass the 11 hour mark it has certainly been a great event. Whilst some members have already finished (10 attacks) others are just getting out of bed and just starting. I think the final score will go down to the wire. Regardless, it's the members in both guilds who have already won.

The chat and comradery in both guilds has been spectacular. Getting to catch up with old friends and get to know new friends has made this event a success. Along with the review and study of some spectaclar replays (attack and defences) just added to the flavour.

Well done @Dianne's Isle , @Darth Yoda , @awbo and all those who participated

13. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

Just wanted to say a big thank you to you guys for organising this event... It has been just so much fun. Met some great players and had a few laughs along the way too:D

14. Madhouse

Madhouse Crew

So who were the eventual winners? North or south?

Dianne's Isle and Scarlet Fever like this.
  15. awbo

awbo Captain

There was a score deduction in Borealis but the North still victorious. Congratulations everyone it was a really FUN day. Awesome replays, great chat. Thankyou very much to everyone who came and made it a success. Congratulations to @Dianne's Isle and @Darth Yoda on being such great captains. And congratulations @McQ for top scoring everyone. Let's do this again sometime ;)

[​IMG]

16. Langballe

Langballe Crew

A huge thank you to the organizers. It was a great event and a nice opportunity to see some of the familiar faces from the forum in action:)

Count me in the next time.:)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  17. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

I had a great time! A huge thank you to the organizers!!
    I'm already thinking about the next one.
    :)

18. Scar Face

Scar Face Crew

This was so much fun! I enjoyed getting to know players from other guilds and seeing their replays.
    I like that the 10-attack limit takes gemming out of the equation and is based on attack skills instead.
    Thanks to Midnight Alliance for coordinating such an awesome event!