Not Loading Bug stuck at loading screen

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Max Plunder02, May 24, 2015.

1. Max Plunder02

Max Plunder02 Powder Monkey

Not sure if this is just me but as soon as i updated my app to get the rumbles, i cant seem to load the game. I am on samsung s3 4.0.1 i think. It gets stuck when it says loadiiloading game... and the skull and crossbones in the corner freezes. I love your game but its soooo annoying that i cant play it. My brotner plays as well and he is on an ipad which works fine for him. Please fix this asap.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

It's a know bug. And they are working in a fix. Just be patient! I know that's hard with such an awesome game.

3. Max Plunder02

Oh yeah and i am in england

4. lucysarra10

lucysarra10 Powder Monkey

:( I also be the same problem like u, lolx android so mny problem

5. Max Plunder02

They better hurry up i had enough loot for ph5

6. Max Plunder02

Maitenence break on my bros ipad... does this mean its ready?

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The fix for the issue that's affecting some Android players on loading the game should be live later in the week, the maintenance break is to fix a server issue.

8. Max Plunder02

Thanks for the info, i want to get back to playing as soon as possible as this is my fav game!

9. lucysarra10

lucysarra10 Powder Monkey

I still the same problem -____-

10. Max Plunder02

11. yeti

yeti Captain

Im now having this problem on iPhone 6+

12. Lynsey [Midoki]

@yeti - that's a server issue (which will affect everybody) rather than a client side one (which the issue a small number of Android devices are suffering from). We're restarting the servers in a moment.

yeti likes this.
  13. yeti

yeti Captain

Thank you Lynsey!

14. Max Plunder02

So its restarting the servers helping android as well?

15. Lynsey [Midoki]

No, unfortunately the issue affecting some Android users on certain devices is client side, so needs a separate fix which we hope to have out soon.

16. Fixit

Fixit Powder Monkey

Thanks for the update Lynsey. Does the team have an estimated completion date on the client side issue?

17. Jammin

Jammin Powder Monkey

As of the first of the week on iPhone 5 game keeps sticking at load screen with crossbones spinning. Tried rebooting phone, same issue--except occasionally it works again until I open another game and then switch back to PP.

18. Max Plunder02

I would have thought it would have been fixed by now. I dont want to hate on the team, even if they are working on it, but I would've thought this would be there no.1 priority. Im sorry momidoki but I am kind of disappointed.

19. Lynsey [Midoki]

There's been two issues that have been affecting some Android users:

1) An issue with the news feed that's stopping some players from logging in
    2) A crash issue that's stopping some others (including players on some S3s) from logging in

The first has been fixed today, the second has been fixed (hopefully) but is still going through testing.

20. Max Plunder02

Have you got an estimated date over when its going to be finished?