Not Loading Bug stuck at loading screen

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Max Plunder02, May 24, 2015.

1. Fixit

Fixit Powder Monkey

I just tried starting the game again. Still having the same issue with a crash logging in when it tries to access the server. If it helps I'm using a Galaxy tablet model number GT-P5210. I think the android version is 4.4.2. Will the fix require another update?

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hopefully we'll have nailed the issue down shortly and be able roll out an update early next week. In addition to the external testing, we've just had some of the affected device models delivered from the U.S. to add to our Android collection, which will speed things up. Precise model numbers really help as there can me multiple international variations (for example, there are several different Galaxy S3s in the U.S., each of which have different chipsets according to the carrier, and all are different from the 'international' S3 that we have here in Europe!), so thanks for the precise model number!

Fixit and Bear like this.
  3. Fixit

Fixit Powder Monkey

Thank you for all that information. I did not realize how complex an update on a game like this could be. If there is any other data that I can provide please let me know.

4. Max Plunder02

Max Plunder02 Powder Monkey

Estimated finishing date?

5. Fixit

Fixit Powder Monkey

Lynsey could you please give us an update on the fix for the crash issue that is affecting some of us?

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We've not been able to reproduce the issue, but we're hoping that we've tracked down and fixed something that could potentially be causing the problem. An update containing this fix, along with some fixes for a crash on exploration mode and some graphical issues, is currently in testing and will hopefully be rolled out tomorrow, all being well.

The Fish Eyed Pirate and Fil like this.
  7. Max Plunder02

Max Plunder02 Powder Monkey

Thanks for the info

8. Tiffiehumeralis

Tiffiehumeralis Powder Monkey

I recently updated the ap on my Sony Xperia Z with lollipop. It gets stuck on the loading page then a pop-up says that unfortunately pirates has stopped. Push notifications still work I still get notified when my island was attacked, guild started a rumble, mortar finished uograding etc but everytime I open the ap it stops at the loading page. Several server maintenances have passed since (my brother plays too he's on an LG phone with lollipop as well) but the ap still doesn't work on my phone. Will another server maintenance take care of this?