Oh my! MIdoki your such a tease....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morgan Ford, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I'm rather surprised anyone has any inside info on what to expect or not expect in this update. I've heard no rumors anywhere on what this update has or doesn't have (beyond the obvious). My philosophy is expect nothing until I see it in a teaser. I still think it is too soon in the year to start seeing updates worth getting excited over. I'm hoping this summer there will be some updates with stuff to look forward to. Again, just a wild guess on my part.

Christy likes this.
  2. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I'm just going off what kamikazemug told me a while back. He posted in the theebar chat that there would be a new ship, but that we shouldn't expect a new map

3. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

On that note I should like to clarify that when I say a new map should come later this year, if it wasn't already clear that is a assumption based on the fact that we are getting a new ship. Saying that it will come later this year is a fair assumption IMO, but I am just clarifying this because @Spongee seems to be suggesting I have inside information, so I would like to remind him also that I'm only 14 and make big assumptions sometimes that aren't necessarily anything close to true. As for my comment on programming, I'm speaking from experience there.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    MorganFlint likes this.
  4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I don't see much point in a new ship without a new map and legends. Only plus side would be no more pink eyesore and extra hp. Just wait and don't disappoint us. We waited this long for something, anything.... what's another few months? Maybe we'll still be hanging in there when it comes. Just don't give us another ph level, walls, academy or voodoo hut! Tyvm.

Tessa Rose and Bjays92 like this.
  5. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

I thought you quit the game?

6. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

New ship. New silo, Are we sure there is no new map?

Bjays92 likes this.
  7. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

As I said I'm going off what kami said. While I don't think there will be the next few teasers will tell, I'm beginning to doubt myself lol

Morgan Ford likes this.
  8. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

I was only messing. There probably won't be map. That would make sense. o_O lol ;)

So far it is looking like more of the same old same old. Which is at least something. But how about some strange? Something all together new?

MIdoki! We want some strange! Tease us! :eek::rolleyes::D

9. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

Well the update is still almost 2 weeks away and we get teasers every 3 days. They are releasing teasers way earlier than normal this round, so I would expect more than the normal 3-4 teasers, hoping for at least 5. Mayb they are saving the better stuff for later?

10. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

No, I have just slowed down, as I think I made clear in previous posts.

There is no reason to troll me. You can even block viewing my posts if that would work best for you.

Morgan Ford likes this.
  11. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Lol. Relax, although your sense of self importance is impressive I have no interest in trolling you. I have much better things to do with my time. I was just asking a simple question for clarification there Captain.

12. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

All is groovy then. Have a good day.

13. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

I agree with @Morgan Ford...we want something new and very different, not just the usual pirate hall, fences, defenses, ship, silo upgrades etc! Yes, something new and strange would be awesome indeed!;)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  14. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I'm really hoping for a new event and costumes, but I'm not sure thats the different your looking for. I certainly get what you mean, a completely new troop, or defence would be very much welcome!

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

I don't think that we should not be starting rumors as to what IS or IS NOT going to be in the update. Only Midoki knows for certain. Let's just wait and see. Besides....kind of ruins the surprise or lack of surprise, Right?? o_O

Blueberry, Tiger Lilly and Bjays92 like this.
  16. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

But rumours are fun :(

Tiger Lilly and Christy like this.
  17. Dutchie

Dutchie First Mate

A map or not a map, that is the question...

18. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

And the answer is...if there is a map God out there, please I implore you to give us a new map!! I would forever be in your debt!! A little begging never hurt...lol;)

Scarlet Fever and Bjays92 like this.
  19. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The Great Map God has heard your cries, and there may indeed be a new map on the horizon. However, not quite yet...

Please bear in mind that, like wizards, a map is never late, nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to. We have a chockful schedule for this year (which sadly I can't go into too much detail about, as dates move about, etc), so stay tuned. ;)

20. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Lynsey!!!! You're back!!! Congrats on your baby