OUTLANDERS - Friendly Guild - Perks Up At All Times - Pirate Donations in a Flash

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Wepwaet, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

Hello everyone,

We are a brand new guild. Several of us came from a previous group that was not very organized. We only have four folks right now but we are all friendly active players and are looking to grow in ranks. There's no level requirement at the moment and all are welcome. Friendly folks only though. We'll remove all trolls and haters. Happy plundering! Please feel free to pm me if you have questions.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Considering your origin story, I love the guild name. Good luck on recruitment.

Wepwaet likes this.
  3. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

Thanks, I thought it was perfect for the circumstance. It looks like your guild has a similar policy. We don't need people to log on everyday but when you have people coming into your group and cussing people out on their way in and no one is booting them, it's time to create your own space. Good luck to you guys too.

4. MikiMouze

MikiMouze Powder Monkey

Just joined today. Very active, friendly and welcoming!
    Plunder away!!

5. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Best of luck guys & girls.

Question, when you leave a guild and start another, or merge into another. Do all your personal wins go with you, or are they lost and reset?

6. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

It looked to me like they were lost and reset. We started at zero.

7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Ugh... That sucks. Those attacks should follow you in my mind.

8. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

If you joined in the last few days and were kicked from guild, I have rectified the issue. I really wish the guild controls would show who kicked whom. I lost three people and feel bad that they think they were booted when they weren't.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  9. Bumping... We need more members in our awesome guild! We are very friendly and perks run most of the time!

10. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

Well thanks to this forum, we have now more than doubled in size. Up to 20 members now and lot of nice people. Perks are up at almost all times now and generally only drop for a half hour or so. Great job guys!

11. 34 members bump!

12. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Looking good, I will try this guild.

13. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

We only need two more members and we are 500 points away from the top 100. We have also decided to require two guild perks for each of our members, so we know everyone is able to contribute. We've put together a great group!

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  14. Good job on filling up your guild ,cheers to that. what guild were you from before?

15. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

I don't wanna name names. We wish them well. That kind of setup might work for folks that don't play often. I'm just glad we moved on to greener pastures.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  16. Zero wing guild? Lol jk that guild is the worst. I have my back account in it just for laffs and what not to do in a guild, so many have left that guild said exactly what you said lol so I guessed them. ...wish you better luck then that. Cheers

Wepwaet likes this.
  17. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

We are once again looking for a few members. The only qualification required is to have two of the guild perk buildings built, so you are able to contribute.

18. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

We have just 4 spots to fill now and we are 500 points away from the top 100 guilds. Our perks are always up and we have an awesome group of people. Come join us! We have a level minimum of 150 but if you are planning on playing a lot and want to join, just message me here.

19. -APES-

-APES- First Mate

Nice job Wepwaet.... Sounds like your well on your way to success. Good luck!

Wepwaet likes this.
  20. Wepwaet

Wepwaet Crew

Thanks Apes!