PH Thirteen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NinjaNurse, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] Ghastly gunslinger final training for ph13 voodoo hut says “can be resurrected as himself with 0% health. Believe that was fixed technically to be 75%, but doesn’t say so in the training description. @850arrr noticed it just now. Not sure anyone would want to do that training for 0% or so it says. Lol ;)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Fixed!

Intimidator likes this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

How am I ever going to do all these upgrades when we’re in a loot (gold, grog, BP, EP) crises? Still no respawning strongholds, Rumbles with limited rewards and the costs for upgrades continue to be victim of inflation. Looks like players are dropping like flies, and more continue to follow as problems continue to fester and go unresolved.....

4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sooooooo..... if I calculate correctly, being gold isn’t easy to come by, I would have to do a 70 attack streak to be able to upgrade to PH13

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Don’t be silly. As much as I hate dropping rank (it’s a chore almost as much as maintaining) I’ll be slumming it down in the low ranks so I can streak for free with a couple gunners taking a ph and mines/distilleries for a win. Super cheap and I need the chest for bp anyway. Doing 25 attacks in a row in the high ranks doesn’t appeal to me all that much anymore. Nothing to prove. ;) Also I think the points aren’t all that bad. Wanna say 800 or so for 3 stars in 3-400 ranks using a cheap crew. Don’t quote me though.

Unique Rebel and Sea Patriot like this.
  6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Gonna wait for a rainy day, then I’ll do a good streak for PH13

Unique Rebel likes this.
  7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Ph 13 ARRRs upgrade has a +8 range boost. Total of 20 tiles now. Holy moly! That can’t be right can it? Pretty much takes flying pirates out of the equation if you can cover nearly the whole island with ARRRs range. Hmmm...

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  8. Lynsey [Midoki]

That doesn't sound right, I'll take a look tomorrow morning!

Intimidator likes this.
  9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Good new for you guys though. I’ve seen people that already gemmed the upgrade. Haha :)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  10. Lynsey [Midoki]

11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Doesn’t surprise me one bit, SMH

12. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] A guild mate was telling me he finished his ph 13 upgrade. BP per attack in the 900 ranks went from 128 down to 102 per attack. Isn’t it supposed to go up with your rank and pirate hall? Pretty please say it ain’t so...! I know it was 128 on ph 12 because I was just in the 900s the other week and I still have ph12 myself.

13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Definitely supposed to go up - I'll look into this.

14. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

My apologies. He didn’t look at the ph level he was attacking. That was ph 13 vs a ph 12 island. Oopsie. I just looked myself. 12 vs 12 was 128. 12 vs 13 was 160.

15. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Just noticing some of the errands for pirate hall thirteen have higher rewards. Some of the spacing seem to be a bit off for the 6 figure ones though. The numbers are pretty much on top of each other. Minor detail ;)

[​IMG]

16. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

[​IMG]Really marvelous. This is what I get often from a “Warchest” Shouldnt a Warchest contain some battle related contents? Garbage. Streaking and spending gems to get to 18 wins and this my reward for battling? Imo EP is not a reward when you have already maxed your ship. You really don’t need it anymore. The rest is easy just from sailing. Please tune down ep and turn up bp rewards. Ep drops 10x as much as bp. So I have 1.4m ep and 140k bp. Others I know have 2.5mil ep and 250k bp. It’s ridiculous!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  17. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

EP is used less, so it definitely accumulates. Has anyone recorded their drop rates of ep and bp to determine an accrual imbalance? Battling more sure helps BP balance.
    My balances are:
    PH8 bp 17k / ep 467k
    PH10 bp 300k / ep 1.633m
    PH13 bp 1.318m / ep 3.349m

18. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I’m given less motivation to attack from the game. I was streaking to 25 for bp and materials to fill my silo. Quickly ran out of room and lacking bp to do any legendary upgrades so only went to 18 for Warchest to save some time and gems. Warchest have a horrible drop rate! Mostly what I got was a ship load of ep. So now I’m done streaking altogether. Why would I spend more time and money to get nothing? I’m not raiding continuously for the measly 128-136 bp or whatever it is per battle. Im already attacking 10-20x a day, I think that’s enough personally. The game shouldn’t be impossible. Once you maxed your ship, ep should be cut off from rewards and replaced with bp. Everything basically cost bp!

As @MorganFlint pointed out...ep is used less. Why do we get more of it? Doesn’t make any sense. What are we supposed to do with the stuff?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    850arrr, MorganFlint and Sea Patriot like this.
  19. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Number one reason I’m slowly losing interest, and I know that’s one thing most would never think to hear me say.

Intimidator likes this.
  20. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I’ve probably destroyed 1 or 2 strongholds on the Northern Seas Map, not going to do any more. For what though? Midoki doesn’t seem to see any need to make them capable of respawning, it’s takes even longer to gather resources/loot during a streak, and plus its super hard to even find descent loot at all (okay, yeah if you drop rank to “1”, but who really has he time to do all that). Plus to drop the rank it says at the beginning of a battle, at least one pirate needs to be dropped now or else some times you may get plus one, minus one or zero PR loss.

I really miss how it was a few years back, it seems like we used to get more positive feedback and useful changes.

Intimidator likes this.