PH8! Let's speculate!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jun, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

As do I :cool:

2. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

hahaaha lol

3. 小绿(Green)

小绿(Green) First Mate

Wow that's.... A lot of BP. Give some to me!! :p

4. HunterToan

HunterToan Crew

If it was possible, i would treat you some. :D

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  5. TBird

TBird Captain

See I would have just said
    "Come and get it"
    back at 700, Base name TBird, lots of gold and grog in storage o_Oo_O

6. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

Welcome and whaaaaaaat? That's an impressive amount of BP

HunterToan likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Welcome to the forum! :) The excess BP/EP thing may have to wait, I think. That will likely be used to buy new maps, which I don't think are coming in this next update (I could be wrong, though).

HunterToan likes this.
  8. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

Hunter...could u please start a new thread on how to get so much bp....many would be intrested

Gangrene Beard and Christy like this.
  9. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

Reminds me of Castle Grayskull :D

10. Christy

Christy Commodore

+100

Captain Monkey likes this.
  11. Tex

Tex Commodore

I kinda hope they don't introduce level 10 walls yet. I still have 25 lvl 8 walls to upgrade and it is so tedious! Also with additional walls and stronger walls, I imagine something will need to be done to compensate for offense. IMO the defense is too strong vs. offense capabilities (referring to fully maxed bases). At least with some additional walls we should see more variations on base layout though.

Smelly_Vile likes this.
  12. Tex

Tex Commodore

Any speculation on when the new update will be available?

13. Smelly_Vile

Smelly_Vile First Mate

With PH8 coming and still haunted by how much grinding and time it took me to max out my PH7 defenses (save for my walls which are lvl 7 and 8 atm), I reeeeeaaally hope Midoki can significantly lower two things in particular: (1) the BP amount it takes to upgrade Mystic Mortars and Academy any further; (2) the gold cost of the walls on average.

14. Landon

Landon First Mate

The first mate to go out there and smack enemies around when base is attacked. :mad::eek:

15. Think need to start upgrading gold storages now coz for sure they'll be more than what I could hold now..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

@HunterToan , Tats a lot!! Think you're not contributing to Guild Perks so u got that loads of BP and EP. *Shellfish* .. lol jk!

@Jun , Hopefully they could release PH8 soon, so we could have that PH9 on your avatar be implemented. lol

HunterToan likes this.
  16. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Plenty of speculation! :D

Your comment on defences being overpowered is interesting, because we regularly get comments saying both that and also the exact opposite (full maxed defences are too weak against attackers)!

17. Another ground pounder would be overpowered, but possibly a level 2 ground pounder?

18. HunterToan

HunterToan Crew

Thanks for the welcomes & hospitality!

@Captain Monkey Money does the trick, although i went overboard by spending too much.

19. SaK

SaK First Mate

I dont know...but seei g the same base layout everybody is copying and pasting, so called"death doors" are making me attack same layout mostly all the times... Need some sort of other things two gp or whatever so that people try to recreate their bases in another way

小绿(Green) likes this.
  20. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore