Pirates Revenge: looking 4 enthusiastic new players

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Lady O'maley, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

We are looking 4 enthusiastic new players to come join us.

Welcome to Pirates Revenge. We are a competitive friendly bunch,We are looking 4 enthusiastic new players if you are active, english speaking and up for a rumble & if ur a PH7 an above come join us. Min rumble score PH 7-8,,250k ...PH 9-10 3k adults only ..
    Communicate on the in game chat or in our Line chat group
    • Rules
    • Communicate on the in game chat /in our Line chat
    • Help fund perks.
    • Donate pirates . Be fair with ur donations
    • Participate in rumbles.The required minimum is just 250k
    • new pirates must rumble or you will be demoted or get the plank
    • Other than that just be ur self have fun.

2. Fil

Fil Captain

250k (250,000) seems a bit high :eek:

Skye likes this.
  3. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I am sure 250k only serves as a starting point for negotiation. Maybe we should consider employing such a tactic, asking for 250k and negotiating down to 25k. Make them think they are getting a deal lol

Fil likes this.
  4. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Lol typo sorry

5. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Yeah bit high that's for sure ,

6. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

So...wait what's the minimum?

7. Floki

Floki Captain

Pink taco love it

8. Floki

Floki Captain

Wait that seems not quite right lol

9. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Omg jump all over it ... Hi dez .. Thought U wouldnt resist jumping in hows thing in EL . Just a post to help a gulid out . Old timers own the forums .. Typo as I said 2k min 1k lower ph

El taken up stalking other gulid memeber now then , coz the group phone call you an booty calling me a jj , then the booty inviting us to itunes loss group now U dez are posting on my post and Ya sent someone to our gulid also asking for me ,don't worry i screen shot everything , an posted the whole lot in line chat groups , don't you have nothing better to do than harass other players , get a life , stay off my stuff I didn't leave EL on a bad note so don't be calling me or inviting me to groups an posting on my post ,it's getting bit creepy now thing is I stay away from u I don't harrass U so stop harassing me .. If u like I will put the whole lot on this forum if U carry on

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  10. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

WOW! Calm down killer!! I just asked a simple question I'm sure was on everybody else's mind.You really want beef with me?? As to who you are referring to "stalking" you?? Don't flatter yourself. We don't miss the 4K in points y'all put up combined in rumbles, plus..I know you and JJ are the last thing on my mind so I could care less. Yes, you were invited to a group call, but it was to iron s#!+ out...see the 2 of you have been hopping from guild to guild talking mess everywhere you go. Word gets around. There's no need for the drama! Get over and move on, we have! Funny how I've never said anything negative at or about either of you...This is all just a show for everyone on the forums to see you have b@lls, well honey mine are bigger!! So if you want a show, bring it "babes." But I suggest you keep my name out of your mouth!! Only game I like to play is Plunder Pirates....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  11. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

It was a true honor playing with you guys and you will be truley missed. I'm sure there's at least 20 guilds in the last few months that can concur.

Farewell and Take it deep,
    Bootyslappa ( Y )

Skillzone10 and Pink Taco like this.
  12. Fil

Fil Captain

Im confused, whats a jj?

Pink Taco likes this.
  13. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

You're not missing anything fil!! :)

14. Booty Slappa

Booty Slappa First Mate

I think his name was Calico Jack he was in Dead Unicorn with this lovely lady for a couple of days

15. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

You really want beef with me?? To be honest your the ones who have been dishing it out ,im now for the FIRST time responding ,

As to who you are referring to "stalking" you?? Don't flatter yourself.
    So the fact U have been calling me ,inviting me to groups ,and sending people to my guild an then writing on my post ,this is not stalking no ,THEN what is it dez ?

We don't miss the 4K in points y'all put up combined in rumbles
    So now we are just outright lying to make yourself look good yeah ,what a joke U r Shame so meny gems was wasted on EL

plus..I know you and JJ are the last thing on my mind so I could care less
    . And that would be the reason U have wasted your time group calling us ,inviting us to groups ,posting on my post an sending people to my guild hahahaha Instead of just letting stuff be ...

Yes, you were invited to a group call, but it was to iron s#!+ out...see the 2 of you have been hopping from guild to guild talking mess everywhere you go. Word gets around.

Their was nothing to iron out i left EL on A GOOD note , never corse problems in any guild ive been in so why invole me in ur drama ..i never make mess or talk mess , facts an truths is not mess .even when I left dead unicorn ,that too was on a good note too,im polite and I don't get involved in drama , Nore do I corse any . Or say stuff that is not true So saying I make mess everywhere I go is not U being honest Who you trying to fool ,with the ironing stuff out that would be why the group is called itunes loss ,,, Lmaoo to iron stuff out. That's also the reason U sent someone to our gulid , wasn't to be friendly or nice I got the screen shoot

There's no need for the drama! Get over and move on, we have! Funny how I've never said anything negative at or about either of you.
    ..But I have moved on just U won't leave me alone. Im not the one calling or inviting me to itunes loss group ,or sending people I don't know to my guild asking for me personally, then posting on my post in forum , i believe that's EL . Ya know I see ur posts on here a lot ,I never post on them because that's what leaving someone alone is , not once have I said anything about U dez to anybody. But if u wanna invole me ,then I will tell it how it is

This is all just a show for everyone on the forums to see you have b@lls, well honey mine are bigger!!
    NO dez This is because I have had enough babes , and this is the first time I have said anything to any of U since leaving EL , I kept my mouth shut ,but it's getting to the point where U are harassing me. ,, by balls U mean not sitting back an bending over ,well Honi that's not me ,I sat back far to long now. What your doing is harassment an bullying.

So if you want a show, bring it "babes." But I suggest you keep my name out of your mouth!Now ur threatening me also. , babes you can say what U like as this is on the web but U wouldn't be saying much if I was sitting next to U. , would U DEZ

16. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

All polite now booty yeah but ur boy Chet wasn't so much polite when U sent him to our guild ,,,
    And this 20 gulids is , EL ,an DEAD UNICORN ,, maybe my maths is wrong but im sure that's only 2 by my count. , I never left dead unicorn on a bad note either nore did I talk mess ,, so to say I have is bullcrap ,
    If it come to it I will post the DMs when I left EL ,an dead unicorn.also got the DMs screen shot when U a an certain someone husband was messaging eachother ,would U like me to post it ,not mess i talked it was truth ,got a little sick of the Backround bullcrap U created If u still wonna carry this on. I'll post the whole lot .

Please feel free to list these 20 gulids that can concur ,I would very much like to see that myself. , I told Chet after U sent him to my gulid a few days ago ,that if thier was anymore I would put it on forums. ,ive been polite about all this so far ,but U gone to far ,and now im saying somthing sorry booty but I don't bend over an take it deep ,time to call it a day now don't u think. ,

So are U going to stop now , an move on like DEZ states U are already. Getting a little sick of the playground bull crap ,, now I have stooped to ur level an said something will U stop now ,

17. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

U think his name was calico Jack , I love the play down booty , real classy of U ,trouble is U was only calling him two weeks ago , an last week sent Chet to our gulid ,

Thanks yes I am a lovely lady , im polite and im nice ,and guess what im no drama either , YOU know that's true Booty I still got everything if U want me to show it. If u have problems with other people don't target me thinking im a push over as im not just because im polite an lovely an nice & have manners ,don't mean im going to bend over an let U walk all over me. Sorry but U targeting the wrong person if U have beef with others U take that up with them not me. Can I be any clearer than this

18. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

If by harassment you mean replying to this post I'm guilty as charged....I've already wasted enough energy on you, you're obviously dillusional.
    You put a lot of effort into this post but lost me at to be honest...I got bored with reading!
    I'm not going to go tit for tat with you, you obviously have your wires crossed somewhere and I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. Have a great day babes!!

19. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

No dez by harrasment I mean , calling me ,asking me to join iTunes loss group , sending Chet to my gulid . An yes posting on my forum post I don't post on urs as I have moved on. , i siad my bit as I have siad nothing until now. ,
    Im pleased U are not going to waste anymore of ur time ,as I was getting a little sick of it myself tbh . So im glad that U have now decided to leave me alone , now U understand im no push over an U can't treat me like U have treated others , I will stand up for myself.

Dillusional would be that im making it up wouldn't it , I see U don't understand what that word means ,if ur going to use big words please look up the meaning before writing them down no wires are crossed anywhere at all if U wonna play it down that's fine by me I don't really care ,I understand that U thought I wouldnt do this as I kept my mouth shut for the last few months ,an that's fine , just U misjudge me is all ,

I'm just pleased U will back off an leave me alone now. Shame it took me having to do this for u an EL to finally leave me alone ,

Thank u for now leaving me alone hopfuly booty will do the same,

20. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

No what I mean by dillusional is you don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to your preschool intellect!! Idgaf who you think you are or the fact that you ate your wheaties this morning!! You are making yourself look stupid and I refuse to portray myself that way!! Now drop it and move on.