Pirates Revenge: looking 4 enthusiastic new players

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Lady O'maley, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Babes if The best U can come up with is playground pre school im not the one lacking in intelligence .. The fact U even go along with the EL harrasment goesto show ur own level of intelligence ,
    if U have beef with other players don't invole ME at all , wasn't me that siad or did anything ,don't be calling me , or sending me group requests , or sending people into my gulid asking for me personally. Or posting on my forum post .. Hope this is clear now. U should be able to understand even with ur level of intelligence.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  2. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Spellcheck....use it

3. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Check over your own post babe ,, Lmfaooo ur a fine one to talk

4. Lady O'maley

Lady O'maley Captain

Ya like my profile pic ... After all im delusional ,an I don't know what im talking about ,, wait is that a call from booty ,an a group request ,,down the bottom of pic is Chet asking for me. "Where's my girl O'malley ". Wtf I don't even know him. At all ,only that he came over coz of EL ,talked a bit of smack an then was booted.
    ,U see where im coming from now. As i said if u have a problem with other players leave me out of it ...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We'd appreciate it if people could keep intra-guild drama off the forums, please, and remember the forum guidelines about civility.

If a member has an issue with a former guild, or the former guild has an issue with them, don't derail threads about it on the forum, and don't use photos of other players without their consent - Lady O'maley, your avatar has been changed because of this.

If you feel that you're being harassed by other players in-game, please contact support@rovio.com for investigation.

Pink Taco likes this.