Please Stop Taking My Stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super-Nor, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Some pirate named Brochacho from Red Flag Fleet just came by Super-Nor Island and took my stuff.

That was my stuff I was saving to buy nice things for my island.

I am fairly sure I made all the grog and gold from my collectors and did not go about stealing it from others.

If you want a handout, please ask me nicely next time and don't be bringing in your angry drunk pirates, some of them unsafely floating in on some kind of parachutes. I am willing to give a little to help out the poor, and probably not even very good looking pirates out there. Maybe we could have been friends.

Maybe not.

He left me some kind of shield thing but I do not think it was worth two million in loot.

I, like many others am waiting on build times so I have much time on my hands to be silly.

Yah! Pirates!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    Tex, Barbed, Kelani and 5 others like this.
  2. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

HaHa! I am currently in Red Flag Fleet 2 and @Kawika from Red Flag Fleet stole 3 mil from me. :eek: Got to watch them Ching Shih led pirates!

Christy and Kawika like this.
  3. Auch that hurts rivalry between two guilds that are one.. Sucks to be not able to see what guild someone is in before you attack them..

Maybe you can go to the policestation and ask them what to do? Isn't digital property still property?

4. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Oh if only he DIDN'T know. ;)

Christy likes this.
  5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

LOL Super..

That must have been one hell of an attacker.. I would think twice before attacking you, simply because of the revenge option. :D

TiGeR

Super-Nor likes this.
  6. Bryno

Bryno Crew

What game are you playing?
    PLUNDER PIRATES? NOOOO!:p

7. Christy

Christy Commodore

I am poor can I have a handout :D pleeeeaaaseeee :D this made me laugh the way you worded it. So funny. I really wish there was an option to see what guild you were attacking. I never look at anything except the amount of plunder and the difficulty of the attack :eek: I am bound to hit a friend sooner or later :( sorry in advance o_O

Floki and Super-Nor like this.
  8. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

I'd like to say that I have never attacked a friend's island and that there has never been an incident of piggie on piggie plundering. I'd like to say that -- But plunder pirates is no fairy tale place. :confused::confused::p:p

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
    Super-Nor and Christy like this.
  9. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

I often wondered if it's possible for a Guilds own team members to show up during an attack search. That would be crazy, but funny at the same time.

TiGeR

10. iDiPSkoal

iDiPSkoal Crew

Blackbeard is welcome to revenge me if he would like since were bringing up rivalries and all ;)

11. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

It's only possible if you count people in sister guilds.

Christy likes this.
  12. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Yeah, I kind of suspected that one. Good thing your the commander and chief. Any attacks from a member of a sister guild deserves a walk on the plank. :p

TiGeR

13. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

If I see a base name I recognize I hit it. Even if it's broke ass Fish Eye.

We've hit each other a few times and I think we're pretty much even, except he never has any loot! Neither of us has three starred yet. Until next we meet Fishy.

Becker Redbeard and Tiger Claw like this.
  14. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

I felt bad about it and Told my guild mate to hit the revenge button and not to hold anything back.

And while one would think it would be nice to be the commander in chief, I'm at best the speaker of the house.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  15. Floki

Floki Captain

Rolling around on the floor LMMFAO..:p:p:p:p:p

Christy likes this.
  16. Nizno

Nizno Crew

+10 You just made my day :D

Super-Nor and Christy like this.
  17. Floki

Floki Captain

I can just picture him standing there stamping his foot and folded arms..:D

Christy and Nizno like this.
  18. Nizno

Nizno Crew

37 mins later and im still laughing :D Gotta love the rage!

Floki likes this.
  19. Now my coffee is all over my desk.. I will get you, ya filthy bastard ;)

20. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

We try to keep our pirating quite jovial. Ha ha!

I will see all of you guys out there. Spend that loot, or I might not hit the (next) button on your island.

Or worse, I will send Malware after you. He has a vicious streak and might stop and cook and eat some goats while on your island. He has suggested that the fire gate could be repurposed for cooking said goats.

Darke Shadow, Christy and TBird like this.