Please Stop Taking My Stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Super-Nor, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Already roasted the goat that was head butting my grog storage. Nobody messes with pinky's booze.

Tikigirl and Christy like this.
  2. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Save the propane for Madame Ching. Cooked goat tastes too much like venison.

3. Simmonds91

Simmonds91 Powder Monkey

Heheh, that revenge option is scary, im always peeing my pants when i manage, beyond any reasonable logic, to fill my stocks from 0-100% by taking on someone with PH6-8 when ive only got PH3 :D Hahaha, how i manage it ive no idea but seriously, im having to spend all my loot on what i need super quick, out of fear of the revenge... That rarely comes actually... Hm..

Christy likes this.
  4. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

They not just simply taking it, they are borrowing it for a while to build.:D then other will borrow it too to build as well, then I will borrow it too to build my base and don't allow you to get a space.:p

I think that your not in the right game in that case. This had been said over and over again Plunder! is what the game for and the options for us, go Plundering or be Plundered. .;),

Or maybe your doing something that will blow us down. .,:eek::eek: virus.!:cool:

Peace... . have a best plunder day!:)

JimmyM32 and Virus like this.
  5. Virus

Virus First Mate

I like the borrowing concept :)

Captain Didwell likes this.
  6. Simmonds91

Simmonds91 Powder Monkey

Tell me virus, are you bald and have a grudge against nicholas cage?

7. Christy

Christy Commodore

Funny you don't seem to have anything stating what guild you belong to @Simmonds91 Do you even play PP o_O

8. Simmonds91

Simmonds91 Powder Monkey

Is that a shot at me because of my little joke? I'm sorry if i offended, i meant no harm, just a little fun is all.

If it was a serious question: I do play PP and i am in a guild but i'm a newbie you see and i play on my ipad, i dont know how to add pictures or anything like that on my ipad yet, well not if it isnt from my photo album and the guild i have joined is only around a week old (theres only me and my captain, whitebeard) so we dont have grand banners such as your own.

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

I'm sorry. I was just curious. Then welcome to the game :D Happy plundering @Simmonds91

10. Simmonds91

Simmonds91 Powder Monkey

Thank you!

Christy likes this.
  11. Virus

Virus First Mate

I am not offended at all. :)

Ps, actually love nicolas cage.

12. Captain Didwell

Me too.. Nicolas Cage is a best actor. I really like his movies.

13. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Welcome to PP! I would say run away while you still can, but I have no right to do so.

I will see you on the high seas! I am in Bad Piggies or Wild Piggies all the time as Super-Nor and Malware islands.

Parting advice: always keep the ship out exploring, never gem exploration time, don't click the captain's hat with a battle crew loaded after exploring, catch fish a lot for battle points, and the best defense is empty stores! Good luck!

14. Captain Didwell

Here in our place, we cook piggies. specially bad piggies.:D
    we call it "Lechon"., but if your the one, I'll better stay away from you since you have virus that will kill us all..

Anti Virus warning! Detected a SuperMalr Piggie virus.:cool:
    I will use a CMD command to remove you. or I will reformat everything better.:rolleyes:

Super-Nor and Virus like this.
  15. Virus

Virus First Mate

Always time for a good barbecue :D:p:D

16. BBQ Goat sounds great! Glad this isn't still the year of the horse

17. Captain Didwell

:D:D:D, I don't want to eat goats. . I like them. "Naa, naa... Naa, naa.. Naa, naa"

18. Peg-Leg

Peg-Leg Crew

19. Tex

Tex Commodore

Anyone have tzatziki sauce?
    Bad Piggies are grilling some gyros. :D
    [​IMG]

Silver Beard and Floki like this.
  20. CyborgGR

CyborgGR First Mate

Someone said tzatziki??? Where? where???