Plethora of crashes

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Captain MetaTauta, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

dont know exactly what is transpiring, but, trying to find an island to attack today and crash after crash ensues. Game is currently unplayable on iPad air.

2. Bryno

Bryno Crew

If you havnt already, try restarting your iPad. Sometimes this help. Otherwise I experienced the same thing two days ago on both 6+ and mini. Alls well since. Recents crashes are a known issue and are being addressed.
    ;) Hope it's back up for ya soon:)

3. Captain MetaTauta

Yeah tried and no help. I am really sad this update is so beta at best

4. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Yes, I understand issue is known and being worked on. Needs a rushed patch though. I keep getting disconnected during battles. :mad:

Love the update otherwise. :)

5. Bryno

Bryno Crew

Damitttt, was in the mix of looting 3plus $mil from a chump when the lights went off. :mad:

6. Floki

Floki Captain

A plethora you say that would be more than one then??:p

Sigrid and Captain MetaTauta like this.
  7. SaK

SaK First Mate

I have a temporary solution till the patch comes to fix it.
    While searching for island after two three searches, zoom in the island or rotate...crashes will stop to occur.
    Hope it helps

8. Captain MetaTauta

I've had so many crashes I need to call an accident and injury lawyer

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

OK so all the game crashes have been really annoying :( However I was just mid battle when mine crashed and I lost everything :mad: so now I am beyond annoyed :( no plunder and my pirates lost. Cannot even replay. No button :(

10. SaK

SaK First Mate

Im sure..that was a stacker....inactive base...visit again and can u check again?

Christy likes this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

Base is destroyed at the moment. I'll keep an eye on it to see :D

12. Turning or zooming in/out during the scouting is not (temporarily) fixing the problem for me. It keeps crashing.

13. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

I have uninstalled, rebooted my iPad and reinstalled. It is still crashing constantly.

14. Zarebeth

Zarebeth Powder Monkey

Okay, I am done until this is fixed. I was in the middle of a 1.2 million in gold raid, and I had all the gold mines and two of the storages pillaged, then it crashed, and I got less than half of the available loot. I then started a journey, and as I was going back home again... Yep, crash. My PH8 will be done on Friday... This is peak pillaging time!

Do we have a timeframe on the crash fix?

15. Lynsey said by the end of this week. So hopefully that is true, because you're not the only one who is getting really frustrated. I almost don't want to attack because that's when it crashes on my phone.

16. yeti

yeti Captain

Only when you attack? Mine crashes when I open the app. And with a ridiculously slow load time, I could really do without going through it multiple times. When I finally get in it crashes again. When I open guild chat it crashes. When I search for a raid it crashes. When I start a raid it crashes. When I sneeze...it crashes. I understand a fix is coming, but when the game is unplayable the fix should have already been here well before now :(

17. SaK

SaK First Mate

Lol, as u know super slow midoki takes their long time do anything, so pls be patient and dont play the game if done wanna lose ur PR.
    I have almost stopped playing... It's not only annoying but has become unbearable for me to even open the app!

18. I've had it crash on me on startup, maybe two times. So I blamed that on my old and slow iPhone 4. Load time is no different here, at least not that I have noticed.
    Opening guild chat does not crash for me only when I search for a raid or during a raid. So that's weird.. Or maybe that's because of a different iDevice or something.

And sneezing causes you to fire off more then 100.000 small drops of who knows what filled with thousands of bacterias at a speed of 150KM/U.
    No wonder PP crashes when that hits your phone or iPad. I would crash too..

19. yeti

yeti Captain

I should clarify that load time is no different since update, but is as it has always been...definitely on the slow side. I crash on startup 80% of the time, often multiple times. Both my older ipad and brand spanking new iPhone.

And I'll have you know I sneeze droplets of rose-water filled with essence of rainbow!

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  20. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

how do u direct plunders on an iPhone 4 ? i have an iPhone 4S and i cant imagine clicking everywhere while my troops r rushing into battle :)

btw, like many others, I'm crashing too. just crashed while plundering a 'chump', lost all my troops (cost 200K grog) and only plundered a small portion of the chump's stores :(