Plethora of crashes

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Captain MetaTauta, Feb 20, 2015.

1. I have very small "fishy" fingers ;)

2. TBird

TBird Captain

Mine only crashes on load up (get kicked out 2-3 times before it takes) and on island NEXT search.
    Haven't been unlucky enough for it to happen to me in a battle

iPad 3, 64 Gig, iOS 8.1.3

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  3. Tim, same setup as yours, mine crashed on me only twice in a week and I am on it almost non stop, weird.

4. wow 64MB you poor soul.. ;)

TBird likes this.
  5. TBird

TBird Captain

Meg / Gig whatever.... I'm old
    Like the movie says 210, 220 whatever it takes :)

6. Captain Everlasting

Captain Everlasting Powder Monkey

Just crashed 6 times in a row on me trying to find a battle. Restarted my Ipad and still no luck..

7. Kijore57

Kijore57 Powder Monkey

My game crashes also all the time , if I want to log in or if i I want to search for rival pirates it doesn't
    matter.
    Sometimes it happens several times , one crash after another crash.... Sorry my english isn't that good.

8. geek00l

geek00l Powder Monkey

I'm not sure about you guys, after the latest update I have crashes all the time when going into battle, and I suspect it crashes when the phone is shaking around when we are holding the phone/tablet, so what I do is I put my phone on the flat table, then search for the battle, then raiding, so far no crashes after 5 tries.

Just try not to move your phone/tablet when playing and see if it works for you guys, that's my workaround while waiting for the bug fix.

9. Lol.. Well the fix has been delayed till the start of next week due to Apple taking longer of the submission. So we must face our worst fears for a couple more days ;)

10. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

what maybe could help a bit until update - works on my iPad2:
    • turn off mobile connection, wlan only
    • use PP only, no other app in background
    • close PP always complete (wipe out)
    btw, with PP app in background, apple mail app crash

11. captaintau

captaintau Crew

I've had several crashes but never during a raid.

Last night I was headed to 500+ of gold and grog and suffered a crash. The result was recorded as 25% success, therefore fail. Cost me 30+ pirates that I had to re-recruit and another hour. Plus rank points that I'm not bothered about. Plus the loss of that raid. No replay available.