Problem buying gems

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by MestasDeejay, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

We're looking into this problem, and obviously really sorry it's surfaced again. We will do our very best to get it rectified as soon as possible

2. Breezez1

Breezez1 Powder Monkey

I purchased a 2400 gem pack tonight under the user name breezez1. As soon as I got the pop up saying my in app purchase was a success the game did the usual hang as it lost server connection. Finally the lost server connection pop up appeared and asked to press to try and reconnect. Once reconnected my purchase of gems and bonus BP and EP are missing. How do I fix this?

3. Breezez1

Breezez1 Powder Monkey

By the way every time I press the in app support button under settings the game crashes after poping up an email with nothing in any blank. Using iPad 2 with iOS 8

4. Admin [Midoki]

Hi, if you email support@rovio.com outlining the problem with missing gems, they will be able to help you. Please include either your player name, or your player ID. Thanks!

5. a3dmind

a3dmind Powder Monkey

Hi! I tried purchasing the small pouch of gems. iTunes charged me only 1€ and I never received the gems. My game name is "a3dmind"

6. Admin [Midoki]