Recruiting for my guild... Debauchery. Hurry and join!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Mike 1, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

I am hoping to recruit some good players who will regularly participate and help fund perks. Hoping to see you soon!

Thanks!

Liquidjade likes this.
  2. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

Hopefully a few of you guys will join soon. I am looking to get this guild going and competitive soon ASAP! Be a start to a great guild!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  3. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

Auto promotion to crew for first 5 to join. I'm ready to start rumbling.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  4. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@Mike 1...I wish you lots of luck in building and recruiting for your new guild, Debauchery!:)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  5. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

Thanks. I didn't realize how hard it would be to start one. I have played this game a while, and I wanted to start my own to have more say. Hopefully people looking on here will give it a chance. Thanks. Same to you.

6. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

We have a guild of established pirates, The Walking Dead, and would love for you to join us. We know how hard it is to have a good guild of active players, and we also understand that everyone wants a voice. We use slack for better communication, and make decisions as a guild. If you aren't able to draw members to your new guild, you are welcome in ours! ;)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  7. Skull-crusher

Skull-crusher Powder Monkey

The Walking Dead sounds great! I'll be stopping by.

8. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

Still holding out. I used to give starter guilds a chance, but people now just want a quick and easy way out.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  9. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

The Walking Dead is my favorite show since Halloween 2010! I'll have to check out your guild when there is an empty slot.

10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I'll stop by your guild as well for a visit too! See you later

11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Just keep in mind, you'll at a minimum four players with all of the perks to have an effective rumble

12. Skull-crusher

Skull-crusher Powder Monkey

Sea Patriot-it looks like there's two The Walking Dead guilds, one is full but inactive, but the other is active with a higher ranking and room for pirates!

Voldemortia and Sea Patriot like this.
  13. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I'm in Wild Piggies atm, I'll make plans to visit your guild at a later time

14. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

Thanks for joining patriot. Hopefully a few more will join soon!

15. Voldemortia

Hey Guys! We're the guild that is active with room for pirates! Would love to have you all aboard. Sea Patriot - I see you stopped by. Most of us are EST and just missed you!

16. Voldemortia

We've been around for awhile, and have room for you! We're a fun guild that always has perks filled, so feel free to head over and join! We've got room for a few more players, so your welcome to bring your crew to ours!

Sea Patriot likes this.
  17. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Ok, I'll swing back by in a bit

18. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

I'm tired of trying to work my way up through a guild and rarely making it past crew. I think I'll only join if I can become a quartermaster. Or at least become one quickly. I want to be a decision maker and have ability to start rumbles and promote/demote

Sea Patriot likes this.
  19. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Rank isn't necessarily as important as the guild influence and impact you have on a guild. Maybe you need to find your place in a guild and the guild that best suits you. I have been Crew, First Mate, Quarter Master, and also Captain of a few guilds. Anyone can be a Captain/Co-Captain, but not everyone is an effective one. Many guilds have lost several players due to poor leadership. You sound like you have a strong passion for this game. And leadership doesn't always need to have a title in front of it either. You can lead by helping newbies learn the game. Look me up on Line and we can chat more.

20. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

It is important to me. I was never allowed to promote/demote. I was never allowed to start rumbles. Ideas were rarely listened to. I am a contributor and score well. I left my last guild because I promoted someone without permission that played well. I was told I was not high enough rank after being with them. Rank is important to me.