Recruiting for my guild... Debauchery. Hurry and join!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Mike 1, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

When I start up another guild, you'll be one of the first ones I call upon to help me build up and lead our guild.

2. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

Ok. I'll consider

3. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

We are an open guild, and appreciate our guild members. We listen to what our members have to say, and we promote/demote based on performance. We use slack for better communication just to be sure we don't miss anything in the game feed. You would have the opportunity to rise through the ranks, especially if your contribution is high. You're welcome to join us and check it out!

4. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

I have been all the ranks and I just want to be first mate now, If you are active, friendly and contribute to chat, giving people a chance to get to know you, promotions happen.
    The promotion and demotions should be left for the Captain or QM's IMHO. But there is nothing that's says you can't recommend. Also you need to find a guild that fits you and your ideas.
    I hope your guild does well or that you find a guild that suits you.

5. Mike 1

Mike 1 Powder Monkey

The problem is that a promotion to QM was never happening despite being one of the best and staying with the clans. There is no reason a first mate can't promote a powder monkey to crew.

6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I agree @Mike 1 there should be consistent promotion opportunities, based not on time but performance in scoring minimums to help the guild as a whole, and also recognition for good leadership in communication and scoring.

flyingdoucheman likes this.