RED FLAG FLEET...Hoist your sails, come on over and drop anchor!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

Red Flag Fleet is currently looking for a few active pirates to join our family. Daily rumbles and perks always funded. Must speak English and be an active player. PH9 preferred, but willing to accept PH7 and PH8 if your active enough. We are a fun, competitive and drama free guild with members from all over the globe. So if you like to chat, plunder and have fun, message me here in forum, email me at ChristyC810@gmail.com OR just sail on over :)

Deadwood and Enuthral like this.
  2. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

:) For all the ones thinking of RFF, as a pirate who went for scones and tea there for a few days a little while back, They are a decent bunch of skallywags you will find anywhere.And what the captain says is true, relaxed fun guild.

A wee bit of passing the goodness on @Christy :)

Christy likes this.
  3. Deadwood

Deadwood Powder Monkey

And we also got the best looking Captain of them all :);)

4. #12 Global guild ranking. #19 Rumble ranking What more can I say. RFF Is a awesome, friendly and powerful guild with lots of elite pirates

Christy likes this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Just freed up a few more spots o_O:D Come and meet the family

6. Floki

Floki Captain

boo:D:D:D:D

Christy likes this.
  7. Deadwood

Deadwood Powder Monkey

Any spots left?

Christy likes this.
  8. Christy

Christy Commodore

Currently 3 I believe :) I had my plank out earlier ;)

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

That would sound REALLY bad if I was a guy :eek: sorry mind in the gutter :oops::rolleyes:o_O:D

10. Thx for The Banner

Christy likes this.
  11. We've actually 6 Spots left Rumble every day and it's very helpful to have such a time difference in there. Taiwan, Chinese, UK, Germany Cyprus and of course USA ✌️

Christy likes this.
  12. Christy

Christy Commodore

Looks good on you :)

13. After a dramatically showdown last night against Atlantis outlaws, btw they had lead with 15k points and 2hrs left - we won them with 10k we had a little purge at RFF and so 5 spots open now for active member who wants to join us ✌️

Christy likes this.
  14. Christy

Christy Commodore

Polished the plank today and opened a few spots :) 5 available. Looking for active, friendly and chatty members to join our family. We have members from all over the globe so always something going on in game :)

15. Patron

Patron Crew

We currently have a few open slots for any pirates interested , being active is key. We are a diverse guild, win 90% of our runbles, fun, chatty, geming is not a requirement, and most importantly we have great teamwork. Feel free to shoot me an inbox or request to join the RED FLAG FLEET.

Ph10 is on its way so what better time for a fresh start with a new guikd and new teamates

Ph9 active players only please.
    Have a good day all.

cold_storm and Christy like this.
  16. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

Hey Christy... come on over to Active Hope... we need more strong ladies like yourself ;)

Christy likes this.
  17. Floki

Floki Captain

^^^Abandon all active hope here brigand...

Christy likes this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

I could never abandon my fleet family :) why don't you come join us instead ;) We don't bite. Well not too hard :oops::cool:

Floki likes this.
  19. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

Been there, done that, was part of the mutiny in RFF 2 :) (left with daddyp) You're a rock star... can't blame a guy for asking ;)

Christy likes this.
  20. Christy

Christy Commodore

RFF2 and 3 are a thing of the past. We are just one now :) We sail alone. If your ever up for a visit feel free to stop by and say hello.