RED FLAG FLEET...Hoist your sails, come on over and drop anchor!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Christy, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Christy

Christy Commodore

I think my stiletto heel got stuck in the plank today while removing some inactive members :eek: Annnyyyywwwaaayyyyyy :D Three spots available for three active, chatty pirates looking for a new home :) I mean new ship o_O new ship to call home :)

2. Christy

Christy Commodore

So much snow here this weekend :( my ship is so slippery I accidentally slipped and fell on the ice coated deck :oops: knocked a few inactives off the plank in the process :eek: I really need to be more careful o_O anyway we have a few spots open now for some friendly, fun filled, active players :D

3. Christy

Christy Commodore

Did some house cleaning this morning :) We currently have a few spots open for fun, chatty, drama free YET active members :)

4. Christy

Christy Commodore

Wow I haven't posted in this thread in 8 months :eek: We currently have 2 spots open for active and friendly members. We rumble daily and are very competitive while keeping the fun in the game. If you think you would be a good fit, message me or come on over :) our spots tend to fill fast.

MorganFlint likes this.
  5. willigar

willigar Powder Monkey

Bump and grind. I joined the cult

6. Floki

Floki Captain

Capum my capum

Christy likes this.
  7. Christy

Christy Commodore

My Floki :D I miss you. How has my favorite Viking been?

Wow this thread hasn't been bumped in forever :eek: almost forgot we had it :D

8. Floki

Floki Captain

Floki bows deeply for the one and only capum my capum.
    Her list of battle victories second to none the most feared and respected capum of any fleet.
    The one and only Cut Throat Christy Floki is for ever you faithful scamp...Said wistfully longing for the high seas when the fleet plundered together.

Respectfully yours the greatest of all plunder pie rat Capums.

Dog Breath, Christy and Tiger Lilly like this.