Replay and Real Time Battle doesn't match, didn't get as much loot as the replay showed i did

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by John Williams, Oct 2, 2014.

1. To whom it may concern, Sir Chris and co.
    This just happened in the past few days and just now.
    Here goes, i was battling a player just now, i put my Juggernaut into the battlefield, some attacked, some just kept swimming in the water lol, and some just stood there doing nothing. I got some loot and was frustrated.
    Watched the replay, the Juggernauts were all functioning, got all the loot, but it isn't the case.
    If you don't understand what i've said, i got all the loot in replay and i didn't in real time battle.
    This just happened, about 7-10mins ago from the time this msg was sent.
    Name, Captain FrenchFries

2. *Cpt French Fries

3. Btw, i really like this game, am crazy bout it lol, please fix this problem as soon as you're able, so that us players get to enjoy top quality Plunder Pirates, thanks!

4. The pictures above are proof of what happened a few moments ago, when i was raiding, you can see the pics are arranged according to the timeline. This was a live raid.
    During the whole raid, the juggernauts were stuck in the water, but in the replay, it wasn't.

5. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

This has been reported and we believe we know what the problem is. A fix is being tested and should be included in the next update

6. placo

placo Crew

I just had the same thing happan. In my real raid i got 195k gold and my juggernauts were on crack zooming all around like their speed was 50 lol. When i watched the replay to see the juggernauts again and laugh, i noticed it said i got 212k in gold. Oh well, as long as you guys are aware. I like this better than coc, just needs some updates and a few tweaks here and there but its great to know you guys are workin on it!

7. Admin [Midoki]

We're definitely working on it, don't worry. Interesting to hear you say the Juggernauts were moving fast though?

8. placo

placo Crew

Yeah, it was 1 of the juggernauts zippin around like he ate 30 candy bars than froze like his sugar rush wore off lol. It only happaned in the actualattack, in te replay he was his normal self.

9. Mayb it was trying to defuse a mine, it kinda is in the description.

10. Btw, thanks for informing, Chris :)

11. Admin [Midoki]

No problem. We do try and get the message out to you all as often as we can. Some things are a quick fix, others are more involved and can take time. Rest assured though, we're on it :)

12. Understood, noted with gratitude, haha :D

13. Just had the juggernaut syndrome happened, few times I should say, I'm down to two juggernauts each time I attack, it's too bad they are great to attack with but happens often.

14. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

Replays are still not correct!! Lost 250k of each res in my defence log and 100% damage but when I watch the replay I don't lose any resources and only 1 star from ph going down. What's the deal??

15. I had a defense, according to my log I got 3-starred and lost 77.000 gold and 88.000 grog. But in replay he didn't even got inside my base or got my PH down. I know they don't always match but the difference between a 3-star raid and a non star raid is way to big in my opinion.
    This raid happend 17 minutes ago. Attacker was: Pelahatchie from Irish Pirates, and I was the defender