Road to PH8, long walkthrough incoming !

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by gmt, May 16, 2015.

1. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Yep, maybe Kentucky Fried Drunken Brute, even?

2. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

Hi , thanks again for you feedback, here an update, after next attack I'll launch canon, soon mortars maxed, funding walls when a worker is free between two upgrades aswell :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here my defense logs, only two attacked me :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Yes @sea dog! I use a mystic mine for exactly that purpose, and it does work. I also leave a hole in my wall at that point to draw the marauders into the flame gate. But you have to have a lot of fire power targeting that opening, or your welcome mat with become your doom!

4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

And good job on your defense success @gmt. If you keep yours builders buildin' (and always try to keep one builder free for walls), and spend your grog on troops, and by doing so, keep your loot storages low -- you should rarely be attacked. Pirates want loot and if you don't have it, well...they will leave you alone and go look for Super-Nor!

5. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

Hi everyone, as I explained to my guild mates, had some irl matter, now I'm back !
    So here an update of my layout didn't change it since it works well, just soon maxed !
    Flamegate seems to work here but might be better choice.

Anyway, I'll need your tips at PH6 i guess !

Need to up last 5 gold mines to lvl 9, pirate caughter and traps to be full maxed :
    [​IMG]

Troops soon maxed aswell here a picture :
    [​IMG]
    I'll not be able to max this guild ship for now, 10K points missing :(

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  6. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

Hi guys, waited to have mystic mortars and some upgrade before update let me know your feedback about my new layout !​

Def logs :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here the Layout :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For now It seems to work, gonna post more def logs asap

GMT

War Koala likes this.