Romans 1:16

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Odbo Oqpo, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

I am a Christian, Husband, & Father; in that order. I enjoy playing Plunder Pirates and have had the privaledge of being a member of some fantastic guilds. I also play Boom Beach in a Task Force with this same name (Romans 1:16). I enjoy Rumbling in this game, and I am looking forward to assembling a Guild that shares this passion. All of my pirates are max'd out and I enjoy donating them to everyone. This may take awhile to build a guild, but I am in no rush.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sounds great @Odbo Oqpo! I look forward to seeing the guild in game

3. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

For the love of god and all that is holy lets rumble and have a pirate crusading good time!

On a more serious note, as good christian, how do you reconcile the flagrant stealing that takes place in this game. Doesn't this violate the ten commandments? Specifically #8 "Thou shall not steal". Please help.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Floki likes this.
  4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

By simply shedding light out of darkness

5. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Morgan Ford You are a funny guy/gal. Message me if you ever want to chat. I am an open book, maybe a pamphlet.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Thanks SeaPat. It may take a year or so before that happens. You are a gem.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  7. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Gladiator

8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

9. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Thank you Father for another great day on planet earth.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  10. Floki

Floki Captain

Oden the Christians are back.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Morgan Ford likes this.
  11. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You must be a fan of Vikings, are you Scandinavian by chance?

12. Floki

Floki Captain

Only by descent my roots are Norwegian and yes I am into Vikings.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  13. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

On my last ship I did my longest morning colors when there was a Norwegian ship in port. Our National Anthem and whichever host country's National Anthem also gets played.

Floki likes this.
  14. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

I enjoy the show too Floki, and I like the character you borrowed the name from. In the past I have read some of your posts in other threads. I remember them because of the actor in your banner, and of course his character's name from History channel's show. I have seen other players name themselves after other characters from that show, which to me makes much more sense than the ones who borrow names from Game of Thrones, or even worse the FX's series The Americans.
    I am not a big enough fan of their Christian character to change my handle to Athelstan, but I would be tempted to go with Luther (the 95 Thesis one, not Lex ). Thanks for the bump.

15. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I prefer Raynauld de Châttillon, I don't know if the name would fit on the screen

16. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

I think I will stick with Peanut, they are delicious in at least 2 forms.

17. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Sailing the two seas, plundering resources, and defending my Home island... what a life.

18. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I've given Eastern Seas a break and have taken my ship back to Western Seas.. I'm getting a quote a few chests

19. Floki

Floki Captain

I knew a Roman once.....He lent me his ears!
    That reminds me I wonder he still wants them back?

Me more of a Leviticus fan...... 6:12 got a keep em fires burning!

Clean it with fire.....

20. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Too funny Floki, love it. You sound like you are part of the original tree (love the Pentateuch, not so much the romans), I am forever thankful to be grafted in. Romans 11:11-24

Floki likes this.