Romans 1:16

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Odbo Oqpo, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Floki

Floki Captain

Well I have to say it's always refreshing to meet a Christian without that overwhelming self righteousness you often see and one with a good sense of humour.:)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  2. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

We are hiring! We need one pirate with two steady hands to hold the guild hall dart board. No experience necessary.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That looks like a children's book I would read when I was little, I forgot what the name of the series was

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The Mr Men series by Roger Hargreaves. Fun fact! I had a Mr Men record (on vinyl) which was sung by Arthur Lowe of Dad's Army fame.

Good luck with the recruiting, but go easy on the bumping, mmmkay? ;)

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That looks like a children's book I would read when I was little,
    Oh thanks @Lynsey [Midoki] , I thought I was the only one that knew of it. I bought one for one of my sisters when she was born. It was Mr Nosey. This just shows our age, lol

6. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

7. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Lynsey, I am assuming that if I do not hear from you again, that I have spaced out my bumps accordingly. Thank you for giving me a warning, I appreciate it.

8. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Playing without perks is slow going, but I am learning to budget my troops.

9. Odbo Oqpo

Odbo Oqpo Powder Monkey

Cracked the popular half shield defense strategy, only costs 360k in grog. May be time to switch up the base soon.

10. Floki

Floki Captain

Keep it up its good for the soul hehe btw would you like to sell yours have interested party