Seeing who is kicking who!

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Tr0niKus, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Kawika

Kawika Crew

Liberal promotions tend to cause undeserved promo/kicks. I say let the pirate earn his/her stripes before given such power. No need to see who's doing the kicking. Just ensure that those who do, are proven and well trusted.

Kelani likes this.
  2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Totally Agree. Awhile back, I posted some good promotion guidelines. Recommended reading for all First Mates and Captains, IMO :)

http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/guild-kicks.1737/#post-17208

Kawika likes this.
  3. PrettyInPink

PrettyInPink Powder Monkey

Remember when we all got excited about the new update thinking that it would show who was kicking and who was promoting who… Yeah excitements gone! absolutely hands down the worst feature or lack of feature on this game.

Tex likes this.
  4. Tex

Tex Commodore

But give them props for adding a pretty blue background to the chat screen (sarcasm).

PrettyInPink likes this.
  5. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Hey, dark backgrounds with white letters are easier to read for people with low vision. Then again the font size is not.
    Let the guild captains do as they see fit and let go of the need for control. "Type B" personalities live longer.

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

If you ran a guild that had troublemakers kicking good members you would get it.
    This request has been on the master list since early on. But no hurry.

7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I thought GB posted that you can change the chat size font in your device settings?

8. But indeed I also was convinced this would be added to the guild features. But unfortunately not. At least not for me as First Mate.

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It's coming along with some other guild improvements in a (near) future update!

10. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

What do you expect in a guild name BAD Piggies????

11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Ok... Near future is better said than soon-ish...

12. Tex

Tex Commodore

Umm. Err. You have a point.
    But who doesn't love bacon? :)