Significant differences in immediate battle results versus review

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Highroad11, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Fyre

Fyre Powder Monkey

+1 on this isse. Glad they are working on it.

2. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

Looks like every singlet time wd is one of the last and skeletons resurrected, replay gets messed up. ..every. single. Time.

3. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

Not the skeletons I was talking about earlier, but here a video of replay bug/ units getting stuck.

Skye likes this.
  4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I saw that once on a defense replay, troops getting stuck. The attacker had a WD that was trying to swim in to shore and got stuck behind a rock. Poor little guy just kept trying to swim though. Guess I'll never know if that happened in the actual attack or just the replay (b/c otherwise the outcome seems correct).

5. awbo

awbo Captain

I don't know if the Rumbles have made this worse but 2 of my replays were way off, i.e. 95% in log, 29% in replay and 22% in log, 89% in replay.

6. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

:)
    We love you @Lynsey [Midoki] ...but if you got that close in tests so long ago...erm....many of us can code a little too if you want to share the burden...it's been a long time ;)