Silo upgrade!

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by mlc, Nov 2, 2015.

1. HornyQuokka

HornyQuokka Captain

The arguments like:"Without limited silo space all legendaries would be maxed by now...", are just hilarious.

So, you basically say upgrading is easy with enough silo space? There are no upgrade levels that take 4 days and longer to complete? No uograde levels that require up to 25k BP and thats just for 1 Level?!

Somewhere was the total amount of BP posted that u need to max only the first 6 legendaries, i think it was something like 200k-250k BP? So just imagine the total amount that it takes for all 12 legendaries.

And this has zero to do with strategy(wow, what a great strategy, i pick 1-2 legendaries and just delete all other materials that i earned or bought from chests, you prob need a high IQ to be capable of doing such a hard thing:rolleyes:).

Right now this limited space just does annoy many players and holds back gem spending, and gems is whats what keeps this game running. Midoki has to earn cash to pay their bills.

It would been just logically that with the release of the last 6 legendaries and new materials the silo space would have been doubled, then it still wouldn t be easier than before, just not harder, like it is now.

If you want players to spend you have to ensure they continue to having fun, deleting items is no fun at all.

2. Seascrabbler

Seascrabbler Powder Monkey

I wouldn't mind so much if I could get the items I want once in a while. I plunder RN ships for gunpowder, and get anything but. Shark's teeth could be renamed hen's teeth, they are so rare. I fail to see how enlarging the silo is going to help

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

Anyone who has streaked fairly regularly has gotten hundreds of free premium chests which fill up those slots fast. Many players haven't been able/willing to open their chests, as they would have to toss out materials to make room for the rest.