Spend Gems to replay battles

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by VinUnleaded, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Midleton

Midleton Crew

Agree with Salty on this one. Practice mode may help a little in fine tuning, but that sure takes a lot away from learning by getting out there.
    My only beef right now is I'm not getting attacked very often. Been attacking once every time I get attacked to make sure I have no shields, but still only get attacked once a day.

Which is weird, cuz my base is horrible. No re-routing using walls, no double walls, always one or two defenses under construction, and a decent amount of loot....Need to figure out a way to get attacked more so I can watch more replays. Just attacking and waiting for that person to get revenge is time-consuming as only 1 out of 4 attackees are taking their revenge on me.

But, yeah, boo to practice mode.}

Totally off-topic: Kizmatti, message me some time, I'm a semi-off-roader too. Not hard core like you, but I do some off-roading (light-moderate) and also go backpacking every month, rain or shine (kind of a gear nut). Always interested in trading info.

2. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

*facepalm*

1. The "tires" are much more than adequate.
    2. If every player fine tunes every little weakness out of their base, there isn't going to be much successful looting for anybody. Attackers only have 15 seconds to decide to attack and maybe a few more to plan it.
    3. You know your base. Attacking it yourself isn't going to help you much. You will learn much more from being attacked, which this game nicely gives a reasonable representation of. Accuracy of replay is irrelevant. Each replay is a possible outcome from the launched attack.
    4. Get out and fight fight fight. That's what the game is about.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014