[STICKY] Thread for issues in latest version (1.3.3)

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Sir Bugsalot, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Pur9ple

Pur9ple Powder Monkey

My upgrades are all "stuck". I'm attempting another pirate hall upgrade and like my previous upgrade this one hangs. I had to pay again the previous upgrade for it to work, and this time at 2 million an upgrade I'm not willing to try cancel and spend that again. I'd like my money back to for the double payment previously, that would be nice. Also the replays work for me but I can't visit the attacking pirates islands, it always shows me the same island regardless of who I'm trying to visit. But that's relatively unimportant compared to not being able to upgrade, and I've lost three days on this, waiting for it to orofpgress with no success. Please help.

1. [​IMG]
      Sir BugsalotModeratorStaff Member
      Please use the support link under Settings > Help to contact Rovio Customer Support.
      They will get you player ID.

2. Settings > Help is an email to support@rovio.com :)
    This way they get your unique ID which they will need in any case to pinpoint your account.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Support often asks for our guild name and game center name. Could these things be auto-added to the email? It'd save them the step of emailing us to ask for them.

4. Guild Name , user name and unique ID are in this mail -- this is exactly why the emails should be sent through the in-game link. As for GC name, the usual reason for CS asking this (afaik) is to pinpoint the account if the user cannot access the game to find out the Unique ID. So it's a bit moot to add it to the mail, if users have access to their unique ID.

5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Doh. Was this added in v.1.3.3? I seem to remember when I used this option previously (twice for me, twice for other people), that guild info wasn't inserted, and support would always ask for it. It's in there now, so.. never mind :)

6. ~.DEADSHOT.~

~.DEADSHOT.~ Powder Monkey

For me,the BRING IT ON brute ability is not working after the Christmas update.The mortars seem to be immune to this.They don't turn around anymore to attack the brutes.I am pretty sure brutes are in the range of mortars.Even cannons and gun towers simply ignore brutes when I activate the ability.I am not sure if others have observed this.May be you want to have a look into this.

mana likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Something my guild members noticed in v1.3.5: The observatory no longer spins, even when funded. It just sits there, in inactive mode.

8. mana

mana Crew

I have experienced the exact same issue. Too bad.. The 'Bring It On' skill can be a game saver!

9. Jeff C

Jeff C Powder Monkey

This may be related (or the same as) the "tavern shows pirates on land as well as those at sea" bug, but after recruiting Santabrutenclaws (in my case, while my ship containing Santa was out exploring), multiple Santas sauntered out of the tavern... at one point, I saw three of them. I believe this phenomenon only begins after the pirate that gets recruited after Santa has been fully recruited, and it goes away if you reconnect to the game.

10. Never heard of this bug, seems funny. But when you let them recruit are you able to deploy more then one santa during battle?
    Because there seems to be a bug where sometimes players can (unknowingly) drop more then on santa in a raid.

11. Jeff C

Jeff C Powder Monkey

No... I could only deploy Santa once... Also, I can only recruit one Santa.

12. Jeff C

Jeff C Powder Monkey

Here's a screenshot I took...
    [​IMG]

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Dropbox links don't work here, I think. Even if you remove the ?dl=0 at the end. :( Try http://www.imgur.com or Bear's image tutorial in General Discussion.

14. 爆头船长

爆头船长 Powder Monkey

There exsists a big bug, if you activate the special ability of Santa Claus at the moment he is going to die, the fire still focus on his corpse,don't shoot on other plunders.

15. Jun

Jun First Mate

Thanks for noting the Santa-death bug Capt. Explosion head. I'm thankful that wasn't abused at the top. I wish the developers would be able to make small bug update fixes following big patches. It's always a bit of 3 steps forward 1 step back. This latest patch? Broken brutes being a big one.

Kelani likes this.