Streaks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morgan Ford, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Streaks seem pretty cool. So far I only have one question, how do you request guild ship pirates in between streak fights? Am I missing something or are they not to be used in a streak?

2. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Don't think you can request.

3. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

This is an odd implementation of streaks.

4. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

That's what I'm thinking too, I usually need my GS crew when attacking good bases, it will be very poorly thought out if we can't use them, I was afraid to use them during my streak in case I needed them for a really hard base, so I struggled in one or two battles.

Morgan Ford likes this.
  5. Sozzeled

Sozzeled Powder Monkey

Is there somewhere that you can view the streak?

6. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

I was asking the same questions. Streaks only seem to pop up after your first fight. You can your streak ranking globally under the trophy.

7. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Without GS pirates streaks is kind of a bust.

8. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

On a positive note the new scoring systems seems to have completely eliminated the skewed influence of minis on rumble scores. In fact they appear to have been rendered all but irrelevant.

9. John56

John56 First Mate

Good thing is that 1 Star still counts as a victory. I didn't see any advantage in getting 2 or 3 stars, besides obviously the BP gain. It didn't appear to affect the perks.

10. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

All your Streak info pops up on screen after each battle, once you've started a Streak. It has battles in the Streak, wins in a Streak & whatever perks you've gained.

11. John56

John56 First Mate

I have to say they are quite fun, especially if you are willing to spend the gems to make it move along. I can see doing 10-attack streaks a few times a week, especially during Rumbles. Costs around 100 gems, which is $1.00. I can live with that.

12. John56

John56 First Mate

Sadly, someone has already figured out that a PH1 or 2 mini can grab the top spot in the Streak leaderboard. That didn't take long...
    There goes a nice individual achievement to shoot for.

awbo likes this.
  13. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Haha that didn't take long.

Fil likes this.
  14. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

So streaks only are for the gemmers--that seems fair :mad:

15. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I think the mini currently sitting at 31 can easily be beaten.

Higher level players should have an advantage, as they can star any base.

16. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I'm highly disappointed in the streaks feature. You cannot do anything else in the game while streaking. Good job alienating players that like being in a guild. No chat, donate/receive troops, funding perks, sending ship out, etc. you should be able to exit out of streaking to participate in guild activity and pick up when you left off raiding!!! What a BUST!

17. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Not totally. You just either have to gem or you can't play any other aspect of the game at all, apparently... Lol.

It is extremely odd to have it that way. I guess they are trying to get more money, who would have thought. ROFL.

PTO Plunderer likes this.
  18. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

I would say this about sums it up nicely.

Intimidator likes this.
  19. For a lower PH player who can get in 10 raids an hour even without gemming, streaks would be very handy for them. Just think of all their Davy Jones chests in a day they can attain :rolleyes:

I guess they needed something to offset how they are no longer 'relevant' in rumble guilds. Even with all that streaking they still cant get near a ph8/9 PP scoring.

As for high lev players streaking... They did say we didnt need to win the battles in a streak, just not surrender. Maybe a new way to drop rank and pick up a chest on the way :D

awbo likes this.
  20. placo

placo Crew

How do I start a streak? I just won 3, 3 star battles in a row against lvl 10 peeps and it says my streak is zero