Streaks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morgan Ford, Oct 29, 2015.

1. You cannot return to your island during a streak. You have to stay on the Rehire pop up window after a raid until your next pirates are trained, either by waiting or gemming. The streak ability start after your second raid

2. placo

placo Crew

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So with a maxed out pirate catcher I have to wait, with my device running for an hour. Without the pirate catcher running it's obviously a lot longer than that. I really hope this is not intended, or if it is intended someone gets fired over it. How dumb could someone at midoki be to think this is a good idea? Stupid stupid stupid and oh yeah, did I say it's stupid?

centricORCHID likes this.
  3. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

For the love of god! Where is the streaks off switch?!!!!! How annoying!

4. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

Just recruit your crew after a battle & leave it on that page, then just leave the device, it will log you off the game in 5 minutes due to in-activity, when you log back in it will ask you do you want to continue the streak. Maybe have your device set to lock your screen after 5 minutes, that way it will lock right after you're logged out.

5. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

I haven't tried just locking the screen right after recruiting, that might work too but I'm not sure.

6. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Anyone try just battling on one device and attempting to do other things on another? Lol.

Still couldn't explore, but maybe chat or upgrade your island.

Probably can't.

7. LOL, streaks seem to work even if you loose! Great for dropping cups.
    No rewards, but still a troop buff

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  8. Eros@AU

Eros@AU Crew

so the buffs only active if u in the streaking mode ?
    Once u break the streak and return to island its gone ?

9. Cap'nSmellyBeard

Cap'nSmellyBeard First Mate

Kinda wierd I have to admit, I keep forgetting to tap my screen while I'm recruiting

10. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

The device will awake to the screen anyways, you can put the device to sleep right after you recruit.

11. Pirate Bee

Pirate Bee First Mate

It sucks you have to choose between streaking or chatting and filling guild ship and exploring the brand new map you gave us!!!!

TBaggins likes this.
  12. the Hornet

the Hornet Powder Monkey

if my iPad goes to sleep, when i reopen it goes back to the main island :(

13. Skye

Skye Commodore

You have to have done two battles in a row already to start the streak. Then you can hit the home button, go check Slack, and when you go back to the game, it'll ask if you want to resume your streak.

14. Christy

Christy Commodore

I tried a streak. Got to 6 then ran out of grog. It cost me a lot of gems :( My guess is the best way to do a streak would be to drop to PR1 where PH9's actually do get matched with low bases, and work your way up. Easier wins, less troops, less gems. I think I'll stick to just buying the occasional chest every once in a while o_O

850arrr likes this.
  15. New Midoki's FrankenShame. Where is my FrankenBrute? Haha
    Soon will come the Fans-Newbies saying everything is wonderfull and colorfull... That Streaks are Top... And there is not a full set of new little bugs... Can't list them.
    Every update is a scary movie here, since the very begining.
    At least aparently the Minis are solved. 4 months really?? Better later than Never.
    TH11 CoC wait me Hot.
    RIP.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  16. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Agreed! Total gem suck if you ask me.

17. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Is is even still running? Streaks has not popped for me all day.

18. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

After attacking do not do anything else beside auto recruit. Wait or gem, then fight again. Streaks should start at that point.

19. Morgan Ford

Morgan Ford First Mate

Its has not started for me all day. Yesterday that crap was everywhere. Trust me I am not complaining.