SUPER RUMBLE FAREWELL

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Intimidator, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

After much thought and consideration I've decided my time as captain is coming to an end at Banging Skulls. BS will continue under the leadership of Blueberry with Lackofeyeq, and Tessarose. I'm sure they will continue as one of the top rumble guilds in the game.

My last rumble before passing over the reigns will be this Saturday, October 8th and we'll be pushing the button at 3pm est. After all this time in the game and so many great rumbles it would be fitting to finish with an epic battle.

There has recently been rumors about a Super Rumble. As this is my last as captain I can think of no better way to go out. So I'd like to leave an open challenge to bring your best. To Elite Legends, Red Flag Fleet, Arena, MMTX, IV or whoever wants to meet us you have our start time so let's do it! No excuses! ;)

Edit...pm me for start time. Mismatch would be highly likely at the previously stated time!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Your awesome! Best wishes <3 Hope you get a epic match up!

3. Fil

Fil Captain

I hope to see some Slappa's there :D

4. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Hahaha maybe old man slap for sure!! Not sure about mama slap yawl are some big point droppers!!!

Intimidator your not leaving the game though right just hanging up your captains hat to relax and play?

Tessa Rose and Blueberry like this.
  5. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

Best on ya mate.

Mobotts and Tessa Rose like this.
  6. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Lol Have fun! :D You guys are the best!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    Mobotts likes this.
  7. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Lol - hopefully ample warning for padding of your own teams if you need to :D Looking forward to Super Saturday and a fitting farewell to our awesome captain <3

Intimidator, McQ and Tessa Rose like this.
  8. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Banging Skulls will welcome you to hit the button too FD. Plenty of time to fill with friends. If memory serves me correctly, a few unicorns hop around and visit you too. Just not ok for BS:oops:?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  9. Fil

Fil Captain

Unfortunately, other than some Elite Slappa's possibly joining in i predict a quite tame rumble. 3am start for the asians and I doubt anyone else steps up. Although, I will keep my hopes up for Arena to rise from the depths by surprise

10. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Anyone looking to match Banging Skulls. Send me a pm for start time. There may be a lot of guilds looking for a show at that time now. Will be easier to mismatch in that case I would imagine.

Tessa Rose, Fil and Blueberry like this.
  11. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

:)Now's the time to lay it on the line. Don't be scared, this will be an epic rumble. Its time to have a little fun with the game, join in. Wine Knot we would love to see you join the fun, we promise to only have a few glittery unicorns. They wont bite or poke you with their horn.:rolleyes:

McQ, Blueberry, Mobotts and 1 other person like this.
  12. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

What's all this whining about stacking? I know of a whole guild that closed up shop and moved in about 24h. Moving a handful of people around should be doable in about 3 days I would think...

13. Fil

Fil Captain

[​IMG] Whiners gonna whine

14. Fil

Fil Captain

I won't bite but my horn has a mind of its own ;)

15. Keena-CBD

Keena-CBD First Mate

A WHOLE GUILD? MAYBE FOUR GUILDS? A WHOLE ALLIANCE. ;)

16. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

17. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

18. flyingdoucheman

19. flyingdoucheman

You guys are so much fun , I so miss the old gang.

Keena-CBD likes this.
  20. holashorty

holashorty Crew

looks to me like the only one that is butthurt, is you @FlyingDoucheman. This is a great group of people getting together to celebrate our wonderful friend @Intimidator and all the hard work he has put into this game. You can call it stacking, but the correct phrase would be "playing a game with friends". After all, that is what this game is all about.

If you're scared of a little unicorn glitter, feel free not to participate. Rest assured, you won't be missed.