SUPER RUMBLE FAREWELL

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Intimidator, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Odog-ethan

Odog-ethan Crew

I would like to thank everyone that participated and helped us recruit and organize the "underdogs" guild. In under 24hrs we put togather a team from across the PP community that scores over 1mil in under 12hrs. That in itself was pretty amazing. We had everything form ph8's putting up crazy personal bests to hardcore veterans also putting up personal bests. We had a great time and even though by the final score we got beat I think all who played had a great time. We had players from many awesome guilds. Dead unicorn Inc., PU, Deustchland, Komodo, oh Canada, IV, II, Dutch dodos, banging skulls, wicked and real, firewater, and probbly many other guilds I'm forgetting at this moment. This was a great oppertunity if you enjoy your home guild but want the chance to expernance one of these epics rumbles.
    I would like to thank intimadtor and booty for allowing us to enter even though they knew it would reduce the chances they met. Luckily it worked out for three of the fours guilds at least.
    Also a quick apology to all the guilds we may have annoyed by popping in and asking for volunteers. It certainly wasn't to poach any players long term just wanted to give people chance to rumble hard for one day.
    Hopefully maybe in a few months we can have another one and the dogs will be ready.

2. Toserman

Toserman Powder Monkey

Sounds like it was a blast of a time. Scottish Seadogs did not mind you stopping by and saying hello. Maybe next time we will have a few members up for the challenge.

3. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

Was awesome fighting with you!! Til the next one! :D

4. Liquidjade

Liquidjade Crew

That was so much fun! It was great fighting with everyone again :) We are looking forward to next time. Thank you again :)

Crook, Odog-ethan, Tessa Rose and 3 others like this.
  5. Judy St Thomas

Judy St Thomas Powder Monkey

Thank you LJ for helping!

Liquidjade likes this.
  6. Liquidjade

Liquidjade Crew

Thank You <3 :)