Thank you for the Adverts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captain Hakjka, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Thank you as ever @lynsey for replying and giving us the much needed communication with Midoki. As I said earlier I just hope you will be rewarded from this revenue stream and not just the sales guys.

2. Pirate Christian

Pirate Christian First Mate

I'm sooooooooooo glad Midoki finally fixed that advertising bug. I could live with the broken Witch Doctor and the reload bug, but I was ready to quit the game if they didn't fix that advertising bug. </sarcasm>

Raptelan likes this.
  3. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

I find it utterly hilarious that ads STILL don't work.

4. Burnz

Burnz Captain

I find it udderly ridiculous.

[​IMG]

5. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

can't wait for this development to go live

6. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Have someone drop to a low PR and tell you their worldwide rank. Could explain the arrival of ads. :(

Salty Snack likes this.
  7. Fontlaroy

Fontlaroy Crew

My game often crashed clicking on the ads. Rather annoying.

8. Burnz

Burnz Captain

So, even though I said I wouldn't try the adds after they kept on leaving me hanging with the spinning wheel, I have tried a couple more times and wouldn't you know it, they still leave me hanging... I have yet to get a reward since Friday.

9. grahvity

grahvity Crew

I thought I'd come here to try to claim my rewards.
    [​IMG]
    I'm done clicking on the little treasure chests.

10. Drunk Platypus

Drunk Platypus Powder Monkey

I got an account here purely to say this advertising treasure chest is at best an annoyance from a player perspective. It hangs the game about 1 in 4 times (still) and 2 in four I play the ad but get no reward at all. So, I am done with the ad thing. Waste of developer time. There are other games where this one change, in game adverts, lost them loyal players. hope your marketing guy metioned that...

11. I have to agree with one of my strongest antagonists here. Midoki needs to treat their game like they were the coach in the movie Hoosiers, yup I said it. We are in the big stadium now, stick to the game we know. Fix the game we know. Don't let it grow arms and legs to go places it shouldn't. The ads fly in the face of what this game is. Don't throw checkers at me while I'm playing chess! At its core it's the game we chose over others, please don't ruin OUR game. We have all given time and energy to this we call Plunder Pirates!

Ultimate Sea Dog and Raptelan like this.
  12. Fulcrum

Fulcrum Powder Monkey

Put me in Coach!

13. Alphafox

Alphafox First Mate

I liked clicking on them initially but between the 50% ratio of them not giving me a reward and the 50% time of me getting 30BP or 50k gold im done. Guildies were reporting 200k grog or gold but I have yet to see any rewards that make it worth my time. never seen any gems either.

14. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Why do you call me your antagonist? I have nothing against you. :)

15. Are you kidding?

16. Fontlaroy

Fontlaroy Crew

OMG even when the rewards finally do work and it announces I've been reqarded x grog or y gold etc, the amount isn't credited. I agree it's udderly ridiculous!

17. Miles2go

Miles2go Powder Monkey

What about the recruiting issue? If you use the shortcut, it doesn't always apply the pirate catcher perk

18. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

350k of grog or gold, 20 gems are max rewards for now. nice

19. yeti

yeti Captain

Theyve already indicated that will be fixed in the next update

20. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

No.