The Dead

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Fil, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Fil

Fil Captain

Are you finding pirate life with the living unbearable? Did you make a grave error when you chose your current guild? You should be Dead.

We currently have 5, countem' 5, murderous guilds.

Dead Reckoning - Do you hate rules? We don't need no stinkin rules. Tired of losing? We don't lose. Shake your head as your guild mates give up when they see our name? Maybe you should join us instead of hating pirate life. We rumble almost 24/7 and refuse to lose. No rules, no minimums, just crazy good players who want to crush the competition. We have a limited number of spots available for the right players.

Dead Sails - Not quite as intense as DR but not much less. Major difference is DS rumbles 3 times a week.

Dead Calm - Are you a top player who doesn't like to rumble or just wants a break from rumbling? This is the guild you have been looking for. Rumbles strictly for free rewards. Experienced players only please, PH10 only but we may make an exception for the right person.

Dead Pool - For PH7-10 players who want to learn and develop with the best to be able to join Dead Reckoning or Dead Sails when they are ready. Rumbles 3 times a week with a 2,000 minimum per rumble.

Dead Inn - For PH1-6 players wanting to start the right way. Do you,want to be the best someday? This is where your journey begins.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Proud to be a member of Dead Reckoning. We love to kick ass in rumbles, and everything else Plunder Pirates. Never have lost a rumble, and never will, thanks to the awesome support and determination of our players. We rumble everyday with the same passion to win, and that's what brings us together, and what should bring you to us! ;)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  3. Resarf

Resarf Captain

Plus they have Resarf

4. Fil

Fil Captain

It was brought to my attention that we do in fact have a PR minimum rule, like we hear most top guilds have. Our minimum PR is 1. If you fall below PR1 you will receive a very stern warning and a reduction in your bacon and margarita allotment for the week.

I apologize for the confusion.

5. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Love the dead guild!!!! Amazing group of people that like to have fun!!! Winning is what we do!! A fit for everyone, you choose which guild is best for you, 24 hr /7 days a week or anything in between.

6. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

I'm here for the bacon....

But the rumbling is good too

7. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Although your bacon will be reduced... :( you will make @c00ni very happy (for once someone else will get the blame for breaking the game! :D)

Fil and Tessa Rose like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    I was looking for something fresh, fun and rock solid so I packed my bag and joined The Dead.

A lively bunch of deadly awesome pirates and an Aussie :D. They'll be bacon you laugh daily.
    Tu Meke :cool:

9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

As Captain of Dead Sails, I welcome all request from active PH9+ players that DO NOT like to lose and are willing to go all out! Rumble 3x a week. No minimum rumble requirement, we don't need em!

Tessa Rose and flyingdoucheman like this.
  10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Ahoy! Dead Reckoning has a very few spots left to fill for only the best players in the game. Come along if you think you can handle to play with the best of the best. As another week of awesome rumbling approaches, we look to continue to kick ass in rumbles, and show that we are unstoppable! We look for active, chatty, and strong players, that want the most out of the game. See you soon. Cheers!

Intimidator and Tessa Rose like this.
  11. captain_redbeard

captain_redbeard Powder Monkey

I'm looking for a new guild to call home. My player name is Captain Redbeard. Dead Sails seems like a good fit for me.

12. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Here, let me PM you, and let's talk.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  13. Fil

Fil Captain

I'm very happy to announce that Cupid Stunts is now Dead. Yes, all of Cupid Stunts is Dead.

If you ever wanted to be Dead, but still keep a little love in your heart, then Cupid Stunts is the perfect home for you! 24/7 rumbles and crazy fun. Join now, or else.

We also have added an all Filipino guild as well, Dead Tulisans. There has never been a better time to be Dead if you are Filipino...join Dead Tulisans today!

Tex, Tessa Rose, Compton and 2 others like this.
  14. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Haha Douche! Welcome Cupid Stunts! Glad to gain some very elite members, that know how things work! Cupid Stunts has been a guild that many fear, and are powerhouse rumblers! And now that they are Dead, they are even stronger! A new era of the loving Dead begins! Join them today for 24/7 rumbles, and a great time. :p

Tessa Rose likes this.
  15. Fil

Fil Captain

If we can find at least 24 more super Douchey pirates, we will start Dead Douches! Inquire with our resident Douche directly to see if you qualify ;)

16. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

This can happen! With YOUR help! The future of the Douche is in your hands right now, so join now! The Dead Douches! Your guild name can't get more intimidating..

17. Fil

Fil Captain

We now actually have 7 countem 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 Dead guilds....but who's counting? Obviously not the Doucheman :p

Tessa Rose and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  18. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Okay, here we go! As Cupid Stunts is catching the Dead Fever, there is a new guild being born! Please welcome Dead Unicorns Inc, a guild soon to reach the top, withan amazing crew! Stay tuned for more details....

Tessa Rose and flyingdoucheman like this.
  19. Fil

Fil Captain

Its official, Cupid Stunts is now Dead Unicorn Inc

Do you want to rumble everyday? Do you think unicorns are tasty? Join today!

Dead Unicorn Inc

20. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

And Congrats Cupid Stunts aka Dead Unicorn Inc on your victory over MMTX, the guild many on this forum voted strongest rumble guild. You are certainly worthy to carry The Dead name. No doubt Dead Unicorn Inc will soon be an even more formidable powerhouse. I should add, I've visited Cupid Stunts in the past, it is an active and great guild to be a part of.