The Dead

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Fil, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Thank you so much for the kind words @Shark Bait. Cupid Stunts was a great guild, and we are absolutely overjoyed to have them join forces with us now. Incredibly fortunate. I have had the pleasure of getting to know the fantastic players from CS over the past few days, now known as Dead Unicorn Inc, and I can only say good things. See you sailing on the seas!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Tessa Rose and Intimidator like this.
  2. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

After one of our biggest rumbles yet, Dead Reckoning shows how great we really are. If you want in on this awesomeness, join The Dead today! The best is still to come....

Dead Reckoning for awesome, exciting, and fun daily rumbles. And an opportunity to play with the best in the game. We are still undefeated.

Dead Sails for epic 3 rumbles a week, with no minimums. Do what you can for the team is all we ask. An elite squad, that knows everything about rumbles.

Our newest guild, Dead Unicorn Inc. Formerly known as Cupid Stunts, this awesome guild does daily rumbles with a minimum that everyone can meet. A very chatty, and strong group, that makes The Dead proud.

Dead Pool for up and coming players, wanting to get a chance to play alongside DR and DS in the future.

Dead Inn for new players, to get off to a fast start, and get a hang of the game. Perks are always funded. Join today.

Finally, Dead Calm, our resting guild for all players in the Dead Aliiance to farm, drop, or simply take a break.

No matter what you're playing style, we have a place for you. See you soon. Cheers.

3. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Love the banner Douche:D

4. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

The Dead continue to dominate rumbles, and everything PP, as the team only gets stronger. Alas, we have hit a wonderful achievement that must be recognized. Both Dead Unicorn Inc and Dead Reckoning are in the top 5 for Rumbles, and also very high in Rank. However, don't forget about Sails, who are gnawing and clawing their way to the top. We are better than ever, led by none other than the Doucheman! Stop by today, and plunder with The Dead! We are the place to be after all. :)

Intimidator and Tessa Rose like this.
  5. Jarrak

Jarrak Powder Monkey

Allied myself to the The Dead Sails, lots of rumbling booty and in game banter, no regrets:)

6. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Welcome aboard @Jarrak, and all the other fine players that joined the Dead Alliance. Very excited to have you all, and only fun and joy awaits!

flyingdoucheman and Jarrak like this.
  7. Jarrak

Jarrak Powder Monkey

Thank you Sir :)

flyingdoucheman and Skillzone10 like this.
  8. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Never underestimate us. Catch us if you can, but we will never rest. Challenge us, and we won't turn down. All for One. One for All. We are The Dead. Never forget.

cmooneey, Skye and flyingdoucheman like this.
  9. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Are you done with the game for a while? Do you need a place to rest your account for a few days before joining a Dead guild? Do you need a break from the game, while on vacation, or trips? Then Dead Tired is there for you. The all new resting guild, for Dead players only. You must have intentions of joining a Dead guild in the future, or already be a member of a Dead guild. You have access to Dead Chat, and are in the know about all the fun going on!!

10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Alas, it is time to bring this thread back to life, even if we are Dead. :D Much has happened since the last time you tuned in for the Dead special, but we are still getting stronger. Dead Reckoning has taken control of the 7 Seas with their strong army of vicious pirates, and the other Dead guilds follow not far behind, as we overcome each obstacle, together. As a team. That's what unites us all. Past the plundering, past the gems, past the wins, past it all, our teamwork and bond is what unites us together and makes us so strong.
    Now, we are scouting for any pirates interested in joining a new guild. If you are interested for a spot in Dead Reckoning, please contact the Highlander, @Fil. For a spot in Dead Unicorn Inc, please contact me, @Skilzone10, via PM on Forums or Slack! For Dead Sails, @Intimidator knows it all! If you are wanting to know more information about the Dead and how things work and our requirements, we would be glad to help.
    Fear the Dead.

Intimidator and Skye like this.
  11. Hopper21

Hopper21 Powder Monkey

12. Hopper21

Hopper21 Powder Monkey

Hey ya, Hopper 21 here, I'm not playing the game long, but I want to learn and become a proper player,and I'm a very active, I just gave up b beach when I came across this game, I need to learn.. Thanks jeffq213@gmail.com

13. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Hey @Hopper21, the Dead Alliance is long over! We are now known as Wicked! Same players, same motto, same purpose, but different name. By what you're saying, Wicked and Real sounds like the place for you my friend. Shoot me a DM or join today! :)

14. Hopper21

Hopper21 Powder Monkey

What is a DM, can u send an invite? It says invite only.. Thanks. .

15. Fil

Fil Captain

A DM is a Direct Message or a Private Message.
    We cannot invite you to a guild. Search in game for a guild named Wicked and Real and request to join. The captain there is named fuuptoday

16. Xxx Capt. Jack xxX

Xxx Capt. Jack xxX Powder Monkey

Looking for a new Guild. Currently a maxed PH5, going to a PH6 in a few days. What's your requirements, range of PH's, Rumble Wins, Donation ratios, Perk contributions, etc.?

17. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain