The Great Piggies Rumble Trash Talk

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Super-Nor, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Bad Piggies and Wild Piggies just met in their first epic rumble. The trash talk was flying on our Line message chat between the guilds. The Piggies have a great bunch of folks who love the game and play all the time.

[​IMG]

# Johnny Doe # and James Munro like this.
  2. Here here super... The witty banter was flying. The piggies guilds are a great place to hang out and enjoy the game without being too pressured.

The relaxed approach also produces results. I think we have only lost 1 rumble to high gemming opponents.

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'm always please to see good sportsmanship behavior. :)

4. Please do regular updates of the score! :)

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I like piggies that are wild, but I also like piggies that are bad. Which are the best? There's only one way to find out...

[​IMG]

6. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Ahh, rff2 vs 3 was so much better this way. @The Fish Eyed Pirate even messaged me to say how he trashed my island (politely).

Then promptly trashed me again...... *

Then said sorry.

*But got 1% less

7. That shitty observatory with half health o_O Still bugs me. But Hey, now we are matched against @Kelani's Tortuga Nest!

Rachael, Kelani and thomssi like this.
  8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Sick 'em!

9. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Ah, but he didn't....

10. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@The Fish Eyed Pirate and his Red Flaggers gave us one HELL of a run for our money, but alas, the 'Nest prevailed :)

Fish, you guys seemed to be losing members there towards the end. What was that all about? :)

[​IMG]

Marmaladesix likes this.
  11. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Also, at the moment, it's @Shonda La's Tortuga Nest.

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

With those two together you'd think the loot would be more than 1,000,000....

Shonda La likes this.
  13. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

@The Fish Eyed Pirate
    The Wild Piggies beat the Bad Piggies in our rumble by a tad or so in space terms.

It really livened things up while we were all waiting for the update. Piggies rock!

There was no or little mini play and not much gemming I could see. We did even allow some gold exchange by revenge and setting out our stores.

14. Yeah we saw you pulling away in the last 2 hours orso and our guys collectively said okay we dont want to put any more effort in this. We where just done rumbeling Peg Leg and before that RFF 2.
    But nonetheless you guys performed very well, and here I was thinking TN was a laidback guild lol ;)
    Next time we will get you ;)

Kelani and Ian like this.
  15. My bad.. :D

16. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Haha....no worries. :) Congrats on effectively exhausting all of our members yesterday!

Kelani likes this.
  17. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

Ah yes...the infamous Piggie Rumble...

It was a great rumble, just good gem-less fun and a nice distraction from update waiting.
    Wild Piggies endorsed some evil tactics though including pretending to field weak looking bases that were actually quite strong ;)

And it wasn't incredibly high scoring. The fun was not in how many attacks you made...it was getting to attack the players you know. More of this would be awesome!

*disclaimer - no actual piggies were harmed in the making of this rumble :)

18. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

We just enjoyed a fun rumble with Bad Piggies too ;) @# Johnny Doe # you raided my base at least a couple of times!!

SpongeCake and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  19. Ian

Ian Commodore

Nothing says "satisfied customer" like seeing return clientele.... ;)

20. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

I was satisfied with the overall rumble win at least ;)