The Great Piggies Rumble Trash Talk

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Super-Nor, Jul 2, 2015.

1. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

I remember a lot of "berry" names in your guild blueberry...no-one can resist berries :D

I thought we'd catch you a few times but you fought well :)

SpongeCake, Blueberry and Super-Nor like this.
  2. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

It was a fun rumble @# Johnny Doe # although we were paranoid you would catch us lol

# Johnny Doe # likes this.
  3. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Let me guess. My mini island can get more bp than yours! Lol.

4. # Johnny Doe #

Nah @Booty isle, no minis in ours. We are happy to fight a fair rumble and if a guild racks up crazy scores with gems and minis...well we are happy to sit back and lose that rumble. We'd much rather use the gems to farm. In saying that we still enjoy crushing rumbles with minis too.

The rumble with Rogue Raiders was just a close one...but it didn't cost anyone unnecessary gems and no-one spent hours being a little factory with their mini-me.

SpongeCake and Blueberry like this.
  5. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

I can confirm no mini's were harmed in the making of our rumble with Bad Piggies - fair fights are what we like :p

6. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

My bad. I guess only your other guild, ie: magic piggies, use the minis.

7. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Our recent rumble which included Bad Piggies and Wild Piggies was a great time for all. It was a bonding experience for our guilds as we both tried our best to catch the leader for most of the rumble. Much pig blood was spilled and laughter generated.

If you have a low level island come over to the "Hog Wild" to get some help building it up and making some new friends. They just won their last rumble too, but only rumble once or twice a week.

Oink, Willard and # Johnny Doe # like this.
  8. # Johnny Doe #

You know it was a good rumble when the top 4 guilds all hit over 4,000bp ;)

Oink and Willard like this.
  9. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

[​IMG] Well another rumble another mini rumble

[​IMG]

And yes we aren't lily white, but tried to nullify those minis. So the rest of us can actually really rumble

[​IMG]

Why bother having guilds of 50. Might as well limit it to 5. We have at the moment 8 ppl online rumbling with 1 1/2 hr. And basically we are fighting 2 isles. They have 6 on. if we lose we lose no complaints. I'm just putting this up for Midoki to see.

Instead of magic piggies. Should be 3 little piggies. Lol. Actually 4 piggies. The top 4 are mini, number 5 is actually. Ph9, I sure hope they are not affiliated with the rest of the piggies

[​IMG]

Final. [​IMG]

Score

[​IMG]

We fought back.. Had half the guild on warring back. If nothing else gives us our unity...

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  10. To my knowledge Magic Piggies are not affiliated with the Bad Piggies guilds. Our core group is Bad Piggies (no minis), Wild Piggies (many minis), and Lucky Piggies (I don't know if they have minis, but doubt it). Then there is Hog Wild where the minis go to play.

Super-Nor likes this.
  11. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

this was just to show how a rumble can go. I really hope our guild get a chance to battle. Should be a good time, you know I'd really like to see Midoki make a rumble chat room. During rumble the guilds can growl at each other. ..lol

Captain Hakjka and Oink like this.
  12. Red Privateer

Red Privateer First Mate

There has to be a comment in here about a bunch of half-wits... (Ducks...)