Thieves 'who goes there' coming back when?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by C.Calamity, May 17, 2015.

1. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

hi people. When are thieves getting back 'Who goes there' ? They're really vulnerable without it, almost useless.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

There was a bug being exploited by using the skill so it has been replaced temporarily with the berserk skill. Once the bug is fixed the thief skill will return automatically.

But honestly I love berserk on the Theives. They are insanely fast with it.

Tikigirl likes this.
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Unfortunately we became aware of the issue too late for it to be fixed in the upcoming update, but it will hopefully be fixed in the update after that.

4. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

Does this mean any other bugs similar in nature that are reported will also be too late to fix?

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

There's a few issues with various special abilities and donated pirates that were caused by the same bug, so they should hopefully all be fixed at the same time.

TheAdmin likes this.
  6. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

I *really* miss the 'who goes there' ability. Guess I'll have to revert to the all-too-popular brutes-n-gunners theme.

Update after next... That's a looonnng wait! Disappointed... but at least it's another excuse to not play the game so much, my other excuse being that all of my defences have now been maxed except for the walls. Getting quite bored with the game... zzz zzz

7. Christy

Christy Commodore

Sounds like the next update will be here REAL SOON :D

awbo and Floki like this.
  8. TheAdmin

TheAdmin Crew

Don't get your spirits down! I'm sure there are other fun glitches to discover! =D lol

9. Ian

Ian Commodore

They're not 'glitches' just 'Undocumented features' and there is at least one guaranteed in the bottom of every update carton. ;)

Floki likes this.
  10. One-Eyed Willy

One-Eyed Willy First Mate

I figured it would have been less of a burden on the Thieves to just get rid of their "Light Touch" ability as a temporary fix instead of removing "Who Goes There" entirely.

11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Alas, it would have been if the issue was with Light Touch - we thought it was originally, but you didn't actually need it to have super thieves, just 'Who Goes There'.

Ian likes this.
  12. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

My thieves r 1d from getting light touch and I can't use it. ggrrrrr...

:(

13. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

I've taken thieves out of my plunder strategy. I plunder strong bases. Any base with strong splash weapons wipes out the thieves in just 2 seconds even while other high-lvl units are battling with those same weapons.

The update *after* the next update!!!!!!! ggrrrrrr....

14. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

Just updated PP and really surprised and happy to find that thieves' who goes there is back in action. THANK YOU :) hope it's permanent.

15. Lynsey [Midoki]

Er, yeah, that's a bit of a surprise to us to, it's supposed to still be Beserker. BRB!

Sorry about that!

16. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

crikie! Back to berserk!

Think I'll take a break until the next update.

17. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Err, is it back and fixed or back and broken?

18. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

fixed then deactivated again. we're back to 'berserk' without being able to hide.

19. Lynsey [Midoki]

It wasn't fixed - the issue that lead to Who Goes There having to be removed will be fixed in the next update. The power should never have been reset back for this update. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience, the thieves will be restored to their stealthy selves soon!

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.